Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by steinbej View Post
    < sigh > Not all of us know how to do that. My Palm medical software development effort appears at an end...
    Hi Josh,

Don't despair. You will be readily able to generate the type of programs that you want with HTML & Javascript, in fact probably just HTML.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Hi Josh,

Don't despair. You will be readily able to generate the type of programs that you want with HTML & Javascript, in fact probably just HTML.
    I don't have any idea how to program in HTML or Javascript.
    -- Josh
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Like what, other than the two examples I've already given of doctors and real estate agents?
    Pleco is a fantastic Chinese dictionary app that's available for PalmOS and WinMo. I use it all the time on my Centro. It's not a cheap program, especially if you buy the better dictionaries, and I have a fair amount of money invested in it. They are planning to come out with an iPhone version, but WebOS is way down the list of priorities. If I buy a Pre, I'll have to keep my Centro handy too or buy a now-discontinued Palm PDA, which means no more total "convergence" for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    Pleco is a fantastic Chinese dictionary app that's available for PalmOS and WinMo.
    Hmm, I was about to say that there's probably websites that do similarly, but I decided to look it up first and it appears you're underrating it by simply calling it a dictionary application.

Again though, it does seem like a very specialized case. Maybe I should say 95% of people though will end up with all of the programs they need, rather than my 99% figure I guessed before.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12