Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Yea, they are still there for me as well.
    Not for me... funny Dieter had me check every damn laptop I have around me (3 of em, XP, Vista OSX10.5) and nothing for me.
    here's the direct link to the flash file

http://now.sprint.com/pre/assets/swfs/shell.swf
    It's displaying for me.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Yeah It was gone earlier that I did notice but now it's back up....for me anyway

Dave
    When ever I see small print and an * I get scared. I currently have the 99.99 Simply Everything Plan, I hope they won't change the plans around on me, and that I can just keep things the way they are on my Sprint Touch right now.
    must be the cache on this darn machine... still cant view it will check later, on a different machine
    It's always worked for me. Clear the browser cache and it should show up. Either way, point it is that it probably didn't disappear but was there all along.
    It's there on my browser, and if it shows up without me unblocking ads or clickjacking or other nefarious stuff then it's a good bet that most others can see it...
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    yeah it is there for you Dieter... it a link right below the best in show icon... it then flashes up a little spec scrolling window of fun
    Quote Originally Posted by Leet Mongoose View Post
    yeah it is there for you Dieter... it a link right below the best in show icon... it then flashes up a little spec scrolling window of fun

Just spoke with rep at Sprint regarding the phone as a modem with my Samsung Ace I-325 but Sprint does not support the 64 bit operating system for phone as a modem.

I asked if he had played (seen) with the Pre and he said yes, but on further questioning confirmed that he had played with the "Pro" and not the Pre. So I continued to talk to him about the "Pre" (had him go to the sprint and Palm's web site and they had showed the phone (the "Pre") But he did not physically touch the Pre but indeed played with the Pro. However this gives us a little more assurance that we will not have to wait till June to see the "Pre" released. I have a gut feeling we will get it on the 15th of March and like the rest of you; I would love to see it on Feb 22. Maybe the rumor that it is in the closet if full may be true?? I hope that they really open the apps store on the day they release the "Pre"
    Last edited by Gas Man; 02/13/2009 at 10:09 AM. Reason: correct English, took out part should not be there
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12