1.    #1  
    I love to reply to emails from my Treo 755p, but sometimes I don't feel confident about my spelling for important emails. I know there is some crapware hack that spells checks your emails, but that just causes so many instability problems that I don't even wanna try it again. Is there gonna be a spell check feature for the Palm Pre?
    No idea, I just hope the autocorrect is updated to allow it being turned off, I don't know how many times I've tried to write "IM me", only to have it turned to "I'm me" or the word "well" which gets changed to "we'll".
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Agreed. I hate that feature.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    I really hope the Pre comes with a spell checker. The spell checker on my Blackberry works beautifully. It would be hard to go on without it. Wouldn't be a deal breaker by any means though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    spells checks
    Treolo,
    If you plan on keeping your 755p for a while, looke into TextPlus. It works well for me.

Good Luck
    Quote Originally Posted by Treolo View Post
    I love to reply to emails from my Treo 755p, but sometimes I don't feel confident about my spelling for important emails. I know there is some crapware hack that spells checks your emails, but that just causes so many instability problems that I don't even wanna try it again. Is there gonna be a spell check feature for the Palm Pre?
    I wish the title had a question mark instead of an exclamation point. I thought you were making a declaration of fact, not desire.

*sobs a lil*
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.