Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by sir_mycroft View Post
    I'd vote for you.

You couldn't be any worse.
    Thanks for the vote of confidence
    I think Dan Hesse is making a lot of right moves right now. He has built up CS and the network infrastructure before announcing a true flagship phone. (Besides the Instinct... Barf) So after purging all the unsatisfied customers we'll have a good experience for all of the subscribers that the Pre draws in. By the way, our 3G network pwns Big Blue's. As soon as people realize that they can get EVDO even when they step foot out of a metropolitan area, I think they'll be pleased.
    Quote Originally Posted by erwos View Post
    Sort of. Sprint used to extend very liberal lines of credit towards non-credit-worthy people (most of whom were poor), and while this got a lot of people on the service, it also wound up reducing their margins substantially in the long-run.
    Actually, this was more true for the acquired Nextel customer base than for legacy Sprint.
    --Steve

Visor-->Treo 600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700P-->Treo 800W-->Palm Pre-->HP Touchpad

My DVD Collection
    My Media Room
    GovTwit Directory
    Twitter: @dslunceford
    huh? Nextel base was/is mostly business, most profitable customers of all carriers.. Your totally off base with that statement.

Quote Originally Posted by dslunceford View Post
    Actually, this was more true for the acquired Nextel customer base than for legacy Sprint.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12