Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/10...7/Picture8.png
    I circled what I wanted you to see.

Have any of you guys seen this. I hope this means that the Pre will be coming soon. Not "soon" but an actual, realistic soon.
    yup, i think quite a few people have pointed that out, but from what i can tell when I click the link through sprint premier, it seems like its a notification that anyone can get from sprint. When you sign up it says it'll notify you as soon as it becomes available for purchase.
    I signed up. So far I got one email, though it wasn't about the Pre.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ka1 View Post
    I signed up. So far I got one email, though it wasn't about the Pre.
    Hey bro... I dont see anywhere to 'sign up'...

I def. meet the requirements... but let me know where you did sign up...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post

Sprint - Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post

I didn't sign up, and not sure you can - they signed me up automatically (I think because I'm a long-term customer - I have a small plan).
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
  7.    #7  
    Every time I click on the "Tell me when it's out" sign I get nothing. Does anyone have a similar experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by laravia18 View Post
    Every time I click on the "Tell me when it's out" sign I get nothing. Does anyone have a similar experience?
    Your browser is probably blocking the pop-up. This is the page it is supposed to take you to:

Get information about the Palm Pre
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    Your browser is probably blocking the pop-up. This is the page it is supposed to take you to:

Get information about the Palm Pre
    Thanks a lot!
    Can you acutually sign up for a Sprint Premier Account? I would think you would have to earned it and they would notify you. Any info would be helpful.

I assume you guys are talking about signing up for a Pre Alert. Do you have to be a Sprint Premier Account to sign up for the alert?

Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    You should be enrolled in Sprint Premier automatically if you qualify, I know it showed up in my account online, but I haven't received a paper notice yet.

As far as I know there is no special notice sign-up for Premier users.
    Quote Originally Posted by meballard View Post
    You should be enrolled in Sprint Premier automatically if you qualify, I know it showed up in my account online, but I haven't received a paper notice yet.

As far as I know there is no special notice sign-up for Premier users.
    Tks meballard.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    They called me from a KY # the other day and said he was from business premier. Also gave me his name and direct # to call if I need anything.
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Here are some gotchas in the Premier.

It does not include any add ons.

In my case the Data plan, Picture Mail, insurance are considered add ons. Go figure.

The web site does not mention that the dollar amounts mentioned do not include "add ons".

That knocks me out of Premier.

After 8 years, I'm NOT feelin the love from Sprint!

Sigh
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    Tom-
    Can you elaborate on the not included? What dollar amounts are you referring to? The only monetary benefits I saw were the early upgrade time frame and 25% off accessories.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomD View Post
    Here are some gotchas in the Premier.

It does not include any add ons.

In my case the Data plan, Picture Mail, insurance are considered add ons. Go figure.

The web site does not mention that the dollar amounts mentioned do not include "add ons".

That knocks me out of Premier.

After 8 years, I'm NOT feelin the love from Sprint!

Sigh
    That's a bummer. I'd probably be in the same boat as you if I wasn't with sprint for over 10 years. On a brighter note, you can be happy knowing you have a really good price on your cell phone bill. Also, its unlikely that Premier members are really gonna notice a difference. Even if we know about the release date a bit before other people, we'll be reporting the info here as soon as we hear some news.
    Well I call Sprint Saturday about the Sprint Premier Program. I called and asked if I qualified, she said I would have already been notified if I was. Then she said would check with somebody and took my number, then the phone call was droped, I waited 5 minutes and nothing. I called for the 2nd time, and the same thing happened. The 3rd time I asked for the her manager after explaining the whole deal, she said the mgr would tell me the same thing that I do not qualify if I had have not met those 3 qualifying Points.

I have been with Sprint for 8 years, I currently have the Family Plan, $89.00 for 2500 minutes, I also have 4 phones, 2 on data plan, all with texting. I pay $180 every month, I have 2 755p's that are going to replace in May with the Pre hopefully.

The Mgr would not help find out if I did make the Sprint Premier Program or not, she pointed me to a website, that if I wanted to upgrade a phone or add additional line that I might qualify then. I told her I pay my bills on time, and that I spend $2,160 a year with Sprint, I did not switch to AT&T with the iPhone came out, all I wanted to do is be on the list of people on Sprint Premier when the special notication come out.

The CS, they would tell me where they were, sounds like they were working in India, the names where US names like Wanda, Jill and Terry, but they did not sound like americans.
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by sbrad425 View Post
    Well I call Sprint Saturday about the Sprint Premier Program. I called and asked if I qualified, she said I would have already been notified if I was. Then she said would check with somebody and took my number, then the phone call was droped, I waited 5 minutes and nothing. I called for the 2nd time, and the same thing happened. The 3rd time I asked for the her manager after explaining the whole deal, she said the mgr would tell me the same thing that I do not qualify if I had have not met those 3 qualifying Points.

I have been with Sprint for 8 years, I currently have the Family Plan, $89.00 for 2500 minutes, I also have 4 phones, 2 on data plan, all with texting. I pay $180 every month, I have 2 755p's that are going to replace in May with the Pre hopefully.

The Mgr would not help find out if I did make the Sprint Premier Program or not, she pointed me to a website, that if I wanted to upgrade a phone or add additional line that I might qualify then. I told her I pay my bills on time, and that I spend $2,160 a year with Sprint, I did not switch to AT&T with the iPhone came out, all I wanted to do is be on the list of people on Sprint Premier when the special notication come out.

The CS, they would tell me where they were, sounds like they were working in India, the names where US names like Wanda, Jill and Terry, but they did not sound like americans.
    If you have an online account, log on and at the top of the screen you should see something about Sprint Premiere.
    Quote Originally Posted by sbrad425 View Post

Sounds like a really bad experience. If I was you, I'd immediately call Sprint retentions and explain the situation. The truth is they probably won't be able to add you to the premier program, but they definitely should've handled the situation better.
    sbrad-

I recently was made aware of my Premier status.

I think I have been with Sprint for 4+ years now. 5 Lines. Monthly bill $145. SE Family plus Text. One line with Data (my 700P).

Sounds like you should qualify if I do...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast