Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    60 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sbrad425 View Post
    I have been with Sprint for 8 years, I currently have the Family Plan, $89.00 for 2500 minutes, I also have 4 phones, 2 on data plan, all with texting. I pay $180 every month, I have 2 755p's that are going to replace in May with the Pre hopefully.
    "For our existing wireless customers, you qualify if you've maintained a monthly recurring charge of $69.99 on a single line or $99.99 on a shared line for 3 months, or if you've been our loyal customer for ten years or more." from Sprint Premier

Based on what TomD said about them not including "add ons" like data plans and texting in the calculation, it seems they are looking at your base rate of $89 on a shared line to determine that you don't qualify. If you really want to get to the bottom of it, I would echo schnoid's suggestion to speak with Retentions.

I have also been with Sprint for more than 8 years, and don't qualify either, so I can feel your pain.
    Handspring Visor Platinum > Treo 300 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Centro > Pre > FrankenPre 2
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin C View Post
    Tom-
    Can you elaborate on the not included? What dollar amounts are you referring to? The only monetary benefits I saw were the early upgrade time frame and 25% off accessories.
    I listed them in my previous post.

Basically with the old style plans the charge for the main plan is the only one that counts for Premier. If you have an "add on" for more phones, data service, or whatever - those do not count for Premier.

I asked them to update the web site to make this clear.
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    I had a friend that had Premier on his account about a month ago and I was not (been with them since 1997). I send Sprint eCare a note and they said I did not qualify. 3 weeks later, it is on my account and I received a mailer about it last week. It may pop up on your account soon.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Does anyone know if the qualification amount is before or after corp/other membership based discounts? I'm debating whether to change my discount level at the moment, as the higher discount would drop me below Premier qualification if the discount is counted as part of it (at least until I determine whether it will be useful for the Pre release or not).
    Thanks for all the help, I have been checking my online account, no Sprint Premier shows up. How do you contact Sprint using the eCare?
    i received a sprint premier flyer in the mail but i cant figure out how to log into my sprint premier account. i tried logging into my main sprint account and i couldnt find anything obvious. any suggestions?
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Thanks for all the help, I have been checking my online account, no Sprint Premier shows up. How do you contact Sprint using the eCare?
    Just give it some time. I emailed Sprint and was told that a 3rd party is processing the accounts. I checked again tonight, and it finally showed up. It just took a little while.
    - Just log into your account and click "Contact Us" on the upper right hand corner.
    - Click "Email Us".
    - Enter Sprint Premier for the subject line.
    - A number of results will come up. Ignore them and click "Continue".
    - The email form should show up.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Thanks
    i like see ing

"Announcing our newest phone from Palm. The Palm Pre. Receive "first to know" handset information and receive a notification once it becomes available. "
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    I'm thinking those of us on here will know before we receive that email...
    i looked into the Premiere status and it said on sprints website that the benefits of the premiere status do not take effect for 90 days.
    From Sprint.com

How do I access my Sprint Premier Loyalty Experience?
    How do I access my Sprint Premier Loyalty Experience?
    Are you a Sprint Premier customer? Sprint notifies customers of their eligibility by mailing a "Welcome to Premier" kit to the account holder. Have you received one of these kits? If so, then you are likely now a Sprint Premier customer.
    Once you are notified and entered into the Sprint Premier Program, you will see Sprint Premier messaging on sprint.com, but you have to login. If you do not login to sprint.com, you will not be able to see the Premier messaging.
    To see your rewards, perform the following steps:
    1. Log into sprint.com.
    2. Then look for the Sprint Premier messaging at the top of the page or under the Account Information section.
    3. Here you will be able to navigate to the Sprint Premier site where you can take advantage of benefits such as Accelerated Handset Upgrades, Anniversary Rewards, and Just Because extras such as free trips and tickets to sporting events, shows, and more.
    sp10922
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12