1.    #1  
    Handycase has announced that they have already ported 70% of their software for the Palm Pre. Great news for you folks who use any of their popular medical software. They've got a bunch of other apps as well.

I bet we will be seeing a ton of announcements over the coming months of our favorite apps being ported for the Pre.
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    WOW! Thanks for the news! That's great
    Quote Originally Posted by adjmcloon View Post
    Handycase has announced that they have already ported 70% of their software for the Palm Pre. Great news for you folks who use any of their popular medical software. They've got a bunch of other apps as well.

I bet we will be seeing a ton of announcements over the coming months of our favorite apps being ported for the Pre.
    But does it have a medical drug database?
    Global Posts
    296 Global Posts
    This is actually old news. It appeared on January 21 (ISV announces Palm Linux ports). Do look at the article, its quite an interesting read.

The interesting bit of the news is this though:
    "Handcase has been working with Palm for almost a year on the porting project, says the company. At the Pre announcement, Palm said it would depend on third parties to port the older software over to WebOS. "
    This means that the Mojo SDK has been out for quite some time though and that we can expect a large software library at launch (I am assuming Handcase is not the only one, who got their hands on the DevKit early on.)
    I'm not familiar with any of handcase's software (winmo user here). Anything decent, med wise?