Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    Hey thanks! I really would love to plan something in san diego, but honestly I don't think i'll have time to seek out an organizer out here. If someone else decides to take the lead on that, I'll definitely try to support them as much as I can.
    Oh, awesome...someone from San Diego's already here! I'm masochistic enough to organize events like this all the time, so it won't take much bandwidth from me to set up the venue and handle other logistics (although extra hands are appreciated).

There's a cool new co-working space downtown called theHIVE that I think would be a great place to host an event like this, but find me on twitter if you know of anywhere else that can hold approximately 50 people on potentially short notice.

Every city's going to have a different vibe, but the San Diego event is definitely open to everyone who's excited about this phone. Tell your friends and sign up now!
    I, too, registered for Nashville, TN.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adora View Post
    Oh, awesome...someone from San Diego's already here! I'm masochistic enough to organize events like this all the time, so it won't take much bandwidth from me to set up the venue and handle other logistics (although extra hands are appreciated).

There's a cool new co-working space downtown called theHIVE that I think would be a great place to host an event like this, but find me on twitter if you know of anywhere else that can hold approximately 50 people on potentially short notice.

Every city's going to have a different vibe, but the San Diego event is definitely open to everyone who's excited about this phone. Tell your friends and sign up now!
    Awesome! Thanks for doing that! I'm definitely looking forward to it! Just hoping that it doesn't conflict with the march 29 mud run, now that we have these rumors of a March 15 release. :-P I signed up already and definitely let me know what I can do to help. I think I've heard of theHIVE, but never been there. I'm sure we'll have an awesome time here in San Diego!
    I'm signed up for the San Francisco event! Can't wait. Palm needs to get the Mojo SDK out ASAP if they're going to have a chance at competing with the iPhone on apps.
    For those in the Philadelphia area, there is event there now.
    Step up and be Green!

Take the stairs rather than the elevator. It's good for you, it's good for the Earth, it's good for all of us.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12