Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Keep it up, guys. Make my stock go higher
    everyone i'd talked to wants a Pre but noone wants Sprint... what have you done Sprint??
    Switched from the iPhone to Treo Pro
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Got one more person interested in hearing more. She was anti iphone though. One of the first people wants to come with me to the predevcamp now. She just wants to help test things out. I can't wait!

Another humored listening to me, but she would just say "I'm a blackberry fan."
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    Out of the 18 co-workers, I've spoken with all of them about the product, 3 have seen the CES video and 6 total are seriously thinking about buying one when it comes out.
    like some others, I'm definitely not being a cheerleader for it. When I have it in hand and like it, I'll be happy to brag.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I'm currently with att but if the Pre is everything it seems to be then i will probably make the switch to sprint. I am a little hesitant about sprint service though, a couple people i talked to had some bad things to say about sprint... I hope the Pre is worth it.
    I like my exclusivity with the device first before dragging anyone else along You know..one of the few and all..
    Quote Originally Posted by cardfan View Post
    I like my exclusivity with the device first before dragging anyone else along You know..one of the few and all..
    LoL... i used to be the same way with my phones, but unfortunately the world of smart phones are now very different. The way it works now is:

More people using a OS = more developers
    more developers = more 3rd party apps
    more 3rd party apps = more people

see where this is going? ;-) Personally I want a happy medium. I don't want everyone in the world to have the same cell phone as me, but I really would like every 3rd party app from every OS available to me. It's a fine line, but hopefully we'll get to that point.

The ideal is that we'll eventually have a whole lineup of webOS phones to choose out of, and I'll be able to put my 3rd party apps on any of 'em.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Yeah, I feel the same. Although it would be nice if they brought on the colors as soon as possible. I'm happy with black, and at least gives some semblance of differentiation.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12