1.    #1  
    I actually posted this over at SprintUsers but I'll post here as well..

For those curious about the Pre's size (rather than looking at some transparent isometric block), the best physical comparison/match is the HTC Touch....dimension for dimension it's nearly identical. The Touch's screen size is roughly 1/4" smaller (diagonal) and the outside contour differs slightly. All in all it's a good match-up to get a physical feel for the size.

The form factor of the Touch is one of the main reasons that I dumped the 700p for this device. I'm glad to see I won't have to sacrifice anything size-wize as I eagerly await a return to a Palm device.
    Last edited by MilenkoD; 02/02/2009 at 10:43 PM.
    For my tastes, I'm pretty happy with the size of my 755p. I think the Centro screen and keyboard are a bit too small. I'd be happy with a smaller outside if I could get a larger screen and a Treo sized keyboard. So it looks like the Pre will be a perfect fit for me!
    im not a fan of the centro keypad but have got used to it and can type quite fast on it. so if the pre keypad is a little bigger then it sounds perfect to me
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by skillsthebarber View Post
    im not a fan of the centro keypad but have got used to it and can type quite fast on it. so if the pre keypad is a little bigger then it sounds perfect to me
    I understand that the keyboard is even larger (spread) than the Treo Pro....
    on the centro now. wider keyboard would be a welcome change
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Here are a few more comparisons:
    HTC T-Mobile G1
    Nokia N95
    Palm-Pre
    HTC Touch
    HTC Touch Diamond

Sized Up: HTC T-Mobile G1 vs N95 vs Palm Pre vs HTC Touch vs HTC Touch Diamond

Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    I agree about the Centro keyboard. I could stand to have one that's a little bigger, so it's great the Pre has that.

What I'm more concerned about is tickness. It's great the Centro is so thin, but my hands used to cramp when typing on it with the way I naturally hold the phone. It wasn't until I bought the eztended battery that the cramps stopped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerorne View Post
    ...but my hands used to cramp when typing on it with the way I naturally hold the phone.
    Maybe it's all those muscles on your avatar!

Its a big upgrade from Centro small screen and keybd but still small form factor phone.
    I to will welcome a larger keyboard.

Good Luck
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I love my 700p keyboard since my hands are slightly smaller than Shaq's (no lie)! I am interested in seeing how much smaller the Pre's keyboard is than the 700p. I am concerned that the Pre is really small. It will disappear in my hands.