Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    This article suggests that Palm has been issuing some subliminal messages about a 3/01/09 date, i have not seen them who has..............
    That is some Stuff.
    Just call me Berd.
    You know...I kinda noticed the time though on every picture. I was thinking to myself, I wonder what happened at 3:01 when that picture was taken...and when I read the article about it, I just kinda chuckled since I had just noticed that maybe 5 mins before I read the article.

I think it would be great if it came out on March 1st, because that's one cool way to announce your products release date out in the open for everyone to see, but for no one to know.
    It would be funny as hell if they did. 3/1 is a Sunday too. lol,, wow, it keeps getting better every day..
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    hahah. That's kinda cool. Although I don't know how much two more weeks from the 2/15 is going convince me. I was expecting more late March/April.

Edit: I think I've been confusing my months. I think I used to say April/May... maybe the 2/15 hype has been getting to me more than I know. =P
    Last edited by Gerorne; 02/02/2009 at 03:34 PM.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    holy moly! thats crazy. even the pre on sprints website says 3.01

if thats the case, palm is a G
    Update: Palm seems to imply that maybe we ought not read into this:

"Someone's been re-reading The DaVinci Code a few too many times"

..it would be a lot easier to not spin conspiracy theories if we HAD THE RELEASE DATE

it seems palm responded on the 3.01 date. I think thats some SOLID evidence that 3.01 is the date.

Im gonna try to find out the reason my buddy told me 2.15
    They've responded to the 2/15 rumor before too. On their Twitter, they said something along the lines of "If we squash one rumor, we get 10 more..."

So I don't think 3/1 is a "solid" date due to them responding.
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    They've responded to the 2/15 rumor before too. On their Twitter, they said something along the lines of "If we squash one rumor, we get 10 more..."

So I don't think 3/1 is a "solid" date due to them responding.
    i wasnt aware of that sorry
    well since the only peep or.. "Tweet" we get out of them news wise is denials we should start just picking random dates to get them to shoot those down.. we have what... a 1 in 182 chance...
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    i wasnt aware of that sorry

It's cool. I'm prepared this time. If 2/15 doesn't turn out to be the release date, I will not hype myself up & put hopes into 3/1. At least not until I see real solid official confirmation.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leet Mongoose View Post
    well since the only peep or.. "Tweet" we get out of them news wise is denials we should start just picking random dates to get them to shoot those down.. we have what... a 1 in 182 chance...
    i really like that idea, except that the 2/15 rumor wasn't directly denied.
    Like I said...we have Barcelona to look forward to. They have to give us something new then!
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Like I said...we have Barcelona to look forward to. They have to give us something new then!
    Thats what I'm hoping for. Thats 2/16...
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    As long as we're speculating and saying we're receiving subliminal messages, checkout the song playing they chose to do this screen capture with. Does that mean it's coming out the day Valentines is Long Gone, 2/15??

If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    haha good observation lol
    Haha!! Great find.
    Check out the pics of the 800w on palms website. Those all say 3:29. Did the 800 come out on March 29???? Nope....
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    So does the missed call indicator mean that they we're hoping to release it on Jan 23 (right after CES) but they missed it?
    Or the 3 budget review meeting notifications could mean a March 15th release (also a Sunday).
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast