Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Pessimistic take: the appearance of the same time on all the displays means they didn't have all the clock functionality working at the time of the photos (maybe automatic updating off the network was not in place).
    Wow...no we are really over analyzing this! But I do like the "clue" with Valentines day.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    ooh, secret clues. this is funner than an episode of lost!
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    funner, or more funner? lol
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    The correct way is to say "more fun". But since it's also the boring way, "funner" is the right way to go!

... but not it's not funner than LOST. How dare you! =P
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    wow ... we are all some really strange people

Betty Reinhardt , also known as Elizabeth Reinhardt was a Oscar Nominated movie start. She began performing in the 19030's, and past away in 1954 ..

She was born: March 21st !
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    The 19030s? Must have had a time machine.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    wow ... we are all some really strange people

Betty Reinhardt , also known as Elizabeth Reinhardt was a Oscar Nominated movie start. She began performing in the 19030's, and past away in 1954 ..

She was born: March 21st !
    Huh. Lee Miller was a fashion model and later a photojournalist. She covered the London Blitz and the liberation of Paris. She was born on April 23. I guess that's the day the GSM version will be released to liberate Paris.
    Missed call at 1:23. CES was January 23rd. Maybe we're all crazy.
    Palm M100 => Treo 755P => Treo 800w => Treo 755p => Palm Pre => No more Palm/HP products
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerorne View Post
    The correct way is to say "more fun". But since it's also the boring way, "funner" is the right way to go!

... but not it's not funner than LOST. How dare you! =P
    Didnt you see the Apple commercials...? More Funner is totally legit now!!

All this talk of subliminal messages sounds like we're forming a cult. Lets back away from the monitor and keyboard for a moment...
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Didnt you see the Apple commercials...? More Funner is totally legit now!!

All this talk of subliminal messages sounds like we're forming a cult. Lets back away from the monitor and keyboard for a moment...
    We can't back away. I already started preparing the Kool-Aid!
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    We can't back away. I already started preparing the Kool-Aid!
    I know...I am still glued to this website!! Pass me a cup of that Kool-aid and make it extra sweet!!
    I got it!!!

• CES was Jan 23rd ... like the missed call @ 1:23

• The PRE Announcement date is Feb 15 .... (pre Orders). Per the screen shot Valentines day song....

• The real release date is March 1st ... As the 3:01 time says ... which is 15 days after Feb 15th ... and the hint is the 15 minutes till the next meeting (which is a budget review; we will all need to review our budget that day to make the purchase)

I CRACKED THE CODE !!!!
    da Gimp

National Treasure
    Just call me Berd.
    I got it!!!

• The PRE Announcement date is Feb 15 .... (pre Orders). Per the screen shot Valentines day song....

• The real release date is March 1st ... As the 3:01 time says ... which is 15 days after Feb 15th ... and the hint is the 15 minutes till the next meeting (which is a budget review; we will all need to review our budget that day to make the purchase)

I CRACKED THE CODE !!!!
    Haha that is great, and would be awesome if Palm was that clever and did that...
    I think we at least.. B-model.. deserve something special for reading palm's palm and figuring out thier secret code...
    Quote Originally Posted by Leet Mongoose View Post
    I think we at least.. B-model.. deserve something special for reading palm's palm and figuring out thier secret code...
    i agree ... we should receive the Pre before anyone else ...
    da Gimp

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    I got it!!!

I CRACKED THE CODE !!!!
    I hate to crack your cracked code, but CES and Palm's announcement was on 1/8/09...
    The announcement was on the 8th, Palm has it in the month calendar view, and all the above times, etc. are in the shots on Palm's site for the Pre as well. Either we're really, really looking too deeply into this, or Palm has made a scavenger hunt for fanboys, lol.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jimmie Geddes
    It also appears that Palm might relaunch MyPalm from this screenshot.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Jimmie Geddes
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast