Not me

I still hope the 2/15 rumor is true, but if the 'best buy exclusive' is a deal that is still being worked on then these guys will be out of luck.
    I think I'll wait till sprint actually offers it, since I will be adding it to my plan.

edit: OMG that sight is a joke they absolutely know nothing about the product...take a look at recommended items for the Pre...Treo 650 car charger...Seidio Retractable USB Sync and Charge Cable for Treo 750 / 700 / 680 / 650
    Last edited by SedahDrol; 01/30/2009 at 10:34 PM.
    --Nextel Blackberry 7520 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Treo 755p -> Sprint Pre
    I pre-ordered the Pre since they notify you when it's in stock and you can cancel or confirm before they charge your credit card. It's worth a shot if you really want a Pre, and they'll notify you when it's in stock, and give the option of canceling or confirming your order . I'm feening for a Pre.
    Last edited by JimmieGeddes; 01/31/2009 at 02:06 AM.
    Jimmie Geddes
    No way.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    oh no-no. this makes me as nervous as the companies pre-selling led zeppelin tour tix.
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    Good luck Jimmie. Let us know how you get along. DT
    There is no way I would pre-order from that site. Not that I don't trust them, but they probably won't have it on the release date and I know the sprint store will, and I will be getting my hands on it day of release.
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    There is no way I would pre-order from that site. Not that I don't trust them, but they probably won't have it on the release date and I know the sprint store will, and I will be getting my hands on it day of release.
    yeah.... how would they have it on release date, when BB has been designated as the only other retailer that will have it for @ least the first 60 days
    I agree with you guys, it was an impulse reaction to do it. They can't charge me until they get the Pre in stock and I agree, so it's not a big deal for me. Has it been made official that BestBuy will get the exclusivity on the Pre? I thought it was still a rumor.

I know I'm getting a Pre review unit from Palm, but want to make sure I have a Pre that I don't have to send back. When I had the Sprint 755p maroon review unit I placed an order for the blue version, but had to send the maroon 755p back to Palm and was stuck with my buggy Treo 700p for a few days until I got the blue 755p I ordered (was a traumatic experience ). Don't want that to happen with the Pre. Silly season is at a fever pitch for me, it's only a phone!!! lol
    Jimmie Geddes