1.    #1  
    ....go here:

http://www.sprint.com/landings/chat/?id8=vanity:chat

I wanted to try chatting with a Sprint rep too after seeing two people post on here that the reps that they chatted with called for a 2/15 release for the Pre, but I had a bit of a hard time finding the chat on Sprints site.

I finally dug up the above link, but couldn't try it out yet since it's 3 am right now and they have limited hours for the chat.

So...give it a whirl....see how your conversations go....if this works that is!
    And maybe ask if the reference that gives the release date gives any specifications.
    hmmm ... can;t log in . company firewall prevented it
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    I usually just start anonymously browsing phones and plans and wait for them to initiate a chat with me asking if they can help.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Well, "Jessica" initiated chat while I was browsing plans. She had NO information on the Pre release date.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    People... having everyone to call or chat with a customer service rep to ask a question that no one can give a definite answer to only wastes their time. I'm as excited and anxious to gave it released ASAP as much as the next person, but the bottom line is that it'll be here when it gets here...
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidJ View Post
    People... having everyone to call or chat with a customer service rep to ask a question that no one can give a definite answer to only wastes their time. I'm as excited and anxious to gave it released ASAP as much as the next person, but the bottom line is that it'll be here when it gets here...
    Actually according to Palm's email... "It'll be here before you know it."...lol
    Quote Originally Posted by tprevett View Post
    lol, lol
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by tprevett View Post
    Actually Palm already lied to us. I already know it well and its still not here. Now I'm gonna go cry