1.    #1  
    johncc posted this in another thread but i think this is the best article yet on Palm vs. Apple

Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    The Engadget article refererred in the above link is very interesting

http://www.engadget.com/2009/01/28/a...epth-analysis/
    Last edited by antonio3; 01/28/2009 at 11:53 PM.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    This is now 5 threads it's in... but that's probably a good indication that not enough people are noticing. Your thread title should at least take care of another one being started.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerorne View Post
    This is now 5 threads it's in... but that's probably a good indication that not enough people are noticing. Your thread title should at least take care of another one being started.
    Darn... i thought i've read through most/all on here.. damn job keeps getting in the way..

LoL the title should squash all other posts that i haven't seen.
    half the threads in this section are redundant. Like we need five threads about card expansion and the limited 8gigs of memory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gerorne View Post
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Is that a reason to have more? (No.)

It's great that people are excited by the Pre, and it's hard to not have redundant topics with nothing appearing, so it's understandable that people are excited about some real new news, but doesn't mean it's a good thing to have so many threads splitting the topic.

Even your post implies that you don't think we need as many threads discussion the SD card/memory issue
    Last edited by Gerorne; 01/29/2009 at 01:09 AM.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    yup, i posted it early this morning as soon as I woke up and saw it.

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...d.php?t=176107
    read yesterday = good article.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.