Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I hadn't seen that one yet, good find.
    "Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." -Douglas Adams

Follow me on Twitter
    And, the video shows the unlock method, which we haven't seen before.

Also, in HD, Skillman doesn't look so good... don't you ever let this guy sleep, Palm?
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Thanks for the vid link, this is one video I too have yet to watch.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    i hadnt either and learned a few things about the phone... like the unlock screen. (i was wondering how the unlock was going to work)
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    anyone else notice he probably had 10+ cards running near the end?!?! might give credence to their claims of 15-20 card at a time...
    On this video you can see, the bottom of the Pre is with a matt finish, not glossy. That's very very classy
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    He said you can use the microUSB port to sync with iTunes. Hadn't heard that before. Not that I care personally, but I have heard some people asking for something like syncing with iTunes, sounds like you can.
    For those of us viewing this thread on our Treos, can we get a brief description of the unlock?
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    For those of us viewing this thread on our Treos, can we get a brief description of the unlock?
    Its basically a combination of the Pre's quick launch buttons and the iPhone's slide to unlock. There's a circle at the bottom of the screen,and it says drag to unlock,and then you just drag it to the middle of the screen until its out of a semi-circle.
    The more Videos I see of the Pre, the more I want it. Damn, I can't wait to have it.... lol
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahootzki View Post
    On this video you can see, the bottom of the Pre is with a matt finish, not glossy. That's very very classy
    It's been posted before that the matte finish backing is what you get if you order the Touchstone. The standard backing out of the box is glossy.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Nice video. I like the way the unlock feature is.
    While I was browsing other videos, I saw a snippet of something I hadn't seen in other videos.

We have seen many times the switching of apps by pressing the button & viewing in "Card Mode". But in this video, you can see the demonstrator switching with a gesture while in full screen mode. =)

Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    He said you can use the microUSB port to sync with iTunes. Hadn't heard that before. Not that I care personally, but I have heard some people asking for something like syncing with iTunes, sounds like you can.
    You can drag any MP3 to the Pre using MicroUSB, whether you downloaded it from iTunes or Napster or Amazon or torrents. That is very different from syncing to iTunes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dieter Bohn View Post
    Speaking of snapping pics, the new Blackberry 8900 seems to have really raised the bar on smartphone cameras.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    You can drag any MP3 to the Pre using MicroUSB, whether you downloaded it from iTunes or Napster or Amazon or torrents. That is very different from syncing to iTunes.
    That's not what he said though. He said "sync with iTunes". Maybe he misspoke, but that's what he said.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dave75 View Post
    That's not what he said though. He said "sync with iTunes". Maybe he misspoke, but that's what he said.
    He also said, "no iTunes, it does have..."

EDIT: Sorry, it must have been a different video where they said that. I don't use iTunes, so I don't know what would prevent it from syncing, but I have seen and heard it reported that the Pre will not sync with iTunes in the way that an iPod does.

Does anybody out there sync a non-iPod or non-iPhone with iTunes?
    Last edited by Rhody; 01/29/2009 at 10:33 AM.
    Can someone repost this on google video? Work blocks Youtube >
    LOL damn I'm gonna know how to work this phone before it comes out
    Nokia American Idol Phone< Motorola RAZR<Nokia Flip Phone<Sidekick Slide<Palm Centro<HTC Snap

Currently Enjoying: Palm Pixi
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast