Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by charlesmvaron View Post
    Is that sarcasm? I apologize if it isn't since it's hard to tell if you are being serious or not. However, I am trying to help others out. I understand what she has to say may or may not be correct, but none the less it's more news for all of you to read. I didn't have to post it you know, esp if I knew I'd get smart responses.
    I guess it can sound sarcastic...and maybe I shouldve meant it that way. I mean, you have to take things with a grain of salt especially since these very same CS reps couldnt tell you what radio technology Sprint uses without training.

But I meant that is a joking tone...to see how many different responses we can get and hope that they all are the same to fortify the 2/15 release date.

In any event, its a forum...lighten up! Sarcastic or not, silly season is called that for a reason...its all silly!
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I guess it can sound sarcastic...and maybe I shouldve meant it that way. I mean, you have to take things with a grain of salt especially since these very same CS reps couldnt tell you what radio technology Sprint uses without training.

But I meant that is a joking tone...to see how many different responses we can get and hope that they all are the same to fortify the 2/15 release date.

In any event, its a forum...lighten up! Sarcastic or not, silly season is called that for a reason...its all silly!
    Yeah, maybe we should do a formal poll or something and get the percentage of inquiries resulting in a 2/15 response. I'd enjoy seeing that.
    Seriously, the names being ONE LETTER APART does not seem well thought out by Palm.
    It's not just one letter apart. One is called the Palm Treo Pro, the other the Palm Pre, there's a whole word there that can't be ignored. After all, the Pre is NOT a Treo. At least that's how I understand it.
  5. yoe
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I hear the new Palm Pre is going to come out IN AN HOUR, and it's going to be PINK with a 520GB RAID SCSI drive on board.

Oh - oh - and I hear that NVIDIA is releasing a Geforce SLEEVE you can mount on the Pre and it allows you to play Call of Duty 4 in high resolution (after you connect it to a plasma display using the built in HDMI port).

Did I mention the pre is going to be quadband GSM AND CDMA so it can work on all networks simultaneously ?

AND conference call from multiple numbers ON multiple networks at the same time?

And at night, you can make sweet, sweet love to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoe View Post
    I hear the new Palm Pre is going to come out IN AN HOUR, and it's going to be PINK with a 520GB RAID SCSI drive on board.

Oh - oh - and I hear that NVIDIA is releasing a Geforce SLEEVE you can mount on the Pre and it allows you to play Call of Duty 4 in high resolution (after you connect it to a plasma display using the built in HDMI port).

Did I mention the pre is going to be quadband GSM AND CDMA so it can work on all networks simultaneously ?

AND conference call from multiple numbers ON multiple networks at the same time?

And at night, you can make sweet, sweet love to it.
    No microSD slot?!?!? I guess I'll just stick with my trusty Treo then. I have really, REALLY high resolution FLAC files and that, combined with my digital library of every film released by Universal since 1997, means 520GB just won't cut it. Suppose I'm stuck in an airport with no wi-fi...

I'd be screwed!!!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123