Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    1,047 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Gotta love Silly Season... Where is Perry when you need him?!
    I'm not Perry but I'll give it a shot.

Yes and Danika Patrick will zip open her Godaddy leather jacket to reveal "Palm Pre" tattooed on her breasts.

Gimme a break!
    Tom
    Pilot Prō --> M100 --> Trēō 600 --> Trēō 700p -- > Prē
    i predict apple will have an add with a women running down the aisle, then her throwing a sledge hammer to smash the pre screen.

i dont know who will be playing the lady.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Who's Buying What in Super Bowl XLIII

I don't see palm or sprint on the list
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by dwhitman View Post
    I'm sort of rooting for a Feb 15 release date, but my heart's not totally in it.

Early May, I'm eligible for $150 new phone credit on Sprint. If they release on 2/15, all you early adopters can shake out the bugs in the OS and that flood of 3rd party apps we're expecting, long before I make the switch.

...if I can grit my teeth and hold out that long.
    That's not bad at all. What about all the people on other carriers waiting for the exclusive deal to expire!
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    imagine they announced that the pro would ship with WebOS instead of winmo? lol
    Long-Time lurker first time poster, i have to get in on this, the Superbowl Ads are almost as big or even bigger than the Superbowl, reason, its people that hangout and will not watch the game but wants to see every commercial or even DVR the commercials b/c they are hardcore advertisement... That list from CNN Money is from December.... I don't recall a Sprint Commercial last year but i am vaguely remembering one, but i know they have done it before, really IMHO they would be dumb not to
    Sprint is an official NFL partner (I love NFL Mobile) so it is possible they could air an ad.
    My bet is pregame, little bit before kickoff.
    so that would mean a cheaper cost to do an ad....
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    It would be pure brilliance for Palm and Sprint to do a Superbowl commercial for the Pre. Definitely looking forward to one.
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Sprint is an official NFL partner (I love NFL Mobile) so it is possible they could air an ad.
    Loos like there are hundreds of official NFL partners. including almost all the mobile carriers

Quote Originally Posted by udratherbme View Post
    because?
    Quote Originally Posted by galavanter View Post
    They probably left out a handful. They didn't even mention the Miller High Life 1 second commercial they've been pluggin recently.
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    NO Way they release the Pre in Feb! This is Sprint and Palm we are talking about here. I guess they really fooled a lot of people by 'seeming' to have their acts together at CES!
    joeg
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    My bet is pregame, little bit before kickoff.
    A Sprint/Palm Pre commercial during the Pre game show, I like it
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Isn't there a kinda "list" before the Super Bowl with all the ads that will run? I thought I use to see them before, but am not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post

because?
    I believe Sprint is an official Sponsor of the NFL not just a partner.. they will be delivering NFL and SB XLIII exclusives to its customers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    A Sprint/Palm Pre commercial during the Pre game show, I like it
    Yeah, the Pre pregame show, brought to you by Palm.
    Love it!
    With Elevation Partners so deeply invested in Palm and Roger McNamee obviously thrilled with the device, I think it's fairly possible we'll see a Pre commercial during Super Bowl. Elevation Partners needs the Pre to be a big hit and providing funding for a Super Bowl ad would definately be one way to get the word out to the masses. For all we know the money to fund a Super Bowl ad was included in their investment in Palm.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    because?
    Because commercials during the pregame festivities are cheaper. It appears they may even get cheaper still...
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    I believe Sprint is an official Sponsor of the NFL not just a partner.. they will be delivering NFL and SB XLIII exclusives to its customers
    NFL doesn't sell the ad time. The network does.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Because commercials during the pregame festivities are cheaper. It appears they may even get cheaper still...
    I was responding to the idea that it would be cheaper because they are a partner when there seem to be hudnreds
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast