Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    The article talking about the speed of camera might actually get me to use the camera feature more often. While I've occasionally used the camera on my Centro and Treo 650... the delay really was a turn off.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    Quote Originally Posted by compneo View Post
    An extra battery is also included.
    Where did you get info that an extra battery is included? Not mentioned on the product page for the Touchstone on Palm's site.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Where did you get info that an extra battery is included? Not mentioned on the product page for the Touchstone on Palm's site.
    The extra battery comment was in reference to the $60 800w battery charger referred to in an earlier post.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    The extra battery comment was in reference to the $60 800w battery charger referred to in an earlier post.
    Ah, I read it to mean it came with the Touchstone.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  5. Q
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hkklife View Post
    I saw no capability whatsoever to charge a spare battery in or on the Touchstone or the Pre. The Touchstone induction charging works only due to the presence of both the special Pre battery door AND the contacts built into the body of the Pre below the battery door.
    My point earlier was that if they slightly redesigned the 800w charger to include both the contacts for the Touchstone and microUSB, that that would be a good thing (combining the functionality of previous Treo cradles with the focus on elegance that Rubinstein is bringing). I wasn't trying to claim that existing ones could do it, because obviously they're not equipped for that.

So while I hope that they do announce a new portable charger that's compatible with the Touchstone, we'll have to wait until they're ready. On the plus side, Rubinstein did say he's a fan of ecosystems...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12