Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. nlowhor's Avatar
    Posts
    440 Posts
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
       #1  
    Not sure what if anything this means for the release date, but apparently Computer Shopper magazine got a Pre demo from Palm this morning.

    http://twitter.com/computershop/statuses/1152304333
  2. #2  
    Interesting, I wonder how much they will reveal.

    I suppose Palm isn't worried about IP issues right now...
  3. #3  
    Note by the description that this is likely a hands-on demo from Palm similar to what Dieter and others got at CES. It doesn't read like they are going to get a unit to review extensively.
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Toby View Post
    Note by the description that this is likely a hands-on demo from Palm similar to what Dieter and others got at CES. It doesn't read like they are going to get a unit to review extensively.
    Dang, I was starting to get excited that they might be able to release a lot more specifics about the Pre. :-( I found their twitter comment interesting though. If they're all iPhone users and they're jealous, it sounds really positive for Palm!
  5. #5  
    so where's the article =) they should have written it already!
  6. #6  
    Yeah what the hell....no article on Computer Shoppers website yet...let alone a video! I don't Twitter, so I can't read what they had to say on there, can someone copy and paste it?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    Yeah what the hell....no article on Computer Shoppers website yet...let alone a video! I don't Twitter, so I can't read what they had to say on there, can someone copy and paste it?
    You could've actually just clicked on the the link in the OP without being on Twitter. But since you asked:
    We just got a hands-on demo of the Pre from Palm, and as iPhone users, we're a bit jealous. It's pretty--defin itely one to watch.
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gameboy70 View Post
    You could've actually just clicked on the the link in the OP without being on Twitter. But since you asked:
    Oh I read that....that's all it was? Sheesh!
  9. Q
    Q is offline
    Q's Avatar
    Posts
    686 Posts
    Global Posts
    774 Global Posts
    #9  
    Hmmm...

    I'm hoping they'll have a little new info--maybe Palm wants a chance to demo some of the details they've fine-tuned since CES (e.g. battery life), especially if the Pre is launching sooner rather than later.
  10. #10  
    Still nothing? very surprised that they have nothing to say yet...
  11. #11  
    still not there????????????????

    http://computershopper.com/cell-phones
    da Gimp

    Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
  12. #12  
    Maybe that Twitter account isn't real.
  13. #13  
    Considering there's also a "computershopper" account on Twitter I thought the same thing.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

    HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers

Posting Permissions