View Poll Results: How many of you are Sprint/Palm users upgrading, and how many are changing over?

Voters
103. You may not vote on this poll
  • I am changing platforms but I am with Sprint

18 17.48%
  • I am changing platforms and carrier

10 9.71%
  • I already have a Treo and am already with Sprint so I am just upgrading

75 72.82%
  • This is my first cell phone

0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    There are a lot of folks here with a palm treo and Spint already who are not upgrading.
    I have a MW HTC Touch and it power cycles every time I drive pass a train station, I tired of it I'm ready to upgrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator View Post
    I think you need to add another bullet:
    Have Treo now but dont think Pre is good enough, will pass
    And another one for "Will wait to see if there will be an AT&T compatible model and how the Sprint model will work in the real world before making a decision."
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...
    Wait and see what happens. Sprint is going to layoff 8000 workers this quarter.
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    I own a 755P and with Sprint and thus I'm upgrading. Thank goodness those AT&T prices are expensive else I would have jumped ship for the iPhone.
    ditto. I definitely would've went to iPhone but the price and lack of keyboard kept me around. I've been with sprint a LOOOONG time, and it would've been sad to get rid of it. I can't wait to have a phone I'll finally be happy with!
    I have a BB pearl on sprint right now. I switched to Verizon for the storm and quickly back to sprint. I've never owned a palm, I can't wait to see how it compares to a BB.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviator View Post
    There are a lot of folks here with a palm treo and Spint already who are not upgrading.
    Yeah, but the question is "How many of you are upgrading and how many are changing".... I interpretted that you to say, out of all of you who are planning on buying the Pre, which would mean that you're not in the group being asked.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12