1.    #1  
    As we know there was a reference to the Castle in a disclaimer about the Pre. Up until now I have heard everyone refer to this as the internal code name for the Pre. The assumption is that someone in PRPRPR $forgot$ $to$ $change$ $Castle$ $to$ $Pre$ $before$ $the$ $announcement$ $went$ $out$. $Could$ $it$ $actually$ $be$ $another$ $device$ $we$ $havent$ $seen$ $yet$?

It is just as possible that Palm copied the disclaimer (off another devices docs) and forgot to change the device name.

Just a thought
    I think it was clearly the latter...Palm just forgot to take the code name off of the press material.
    In my imagination its my hopes of Palms cloud sync solution. Hopefully an IMAP/Push/Exchange solution.

A Castle in the "cloud" breeds confidence in the name at least right?

Course I'm sure its just the codename of the OS but one can hope right?
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.
    Castle is probably an acronym meaning Cloud Accessing System That Links Everything.
    --Nextel Blackberry 7520 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Treo 755p -> Sprint Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by SedahDrol View Post
    Castle is probably an acronym meaning Cloud Accessing System That Links Everything.
    That sounds pretty good. You may be on to something SedahDrol.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    nice job on the acronym!
    LoL... creative. I'm still thinking it was just a codename for the Pre.
    Is it just me, or does the reflection on the button look like it can be a castle?

Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    Is it just me, or does the reflection on the button look like it can be a castle?

LoL, i think it's just you. ;-) Pretty soon people are gonna see Castles embedded in all kinds random spots on the Palm website.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by schnoid View Post
    LoL, i think it's just you. ;-) Pretty soon people are gonna see Castles embedded in all kinds random spots on the Palm website.

I can see it now, the pilgrimage that people will make to see my new Pre:

"I see the Virgin Mary hiding behind the CASTLE walls in the wallpaper of my phone"

:P