Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by machx View Post
    It's killing me Look at this board it's already the busiest forum and the phone is probably months and months from even being released!

Anyone holding out for different versions of the Pre? like without keyboard etc and hear of ETA for such devices?
    I am so ready to be wowed by Palm. My Treo Pro is just so ordinary... I will be getting one as soon as a GSM version is available!
    Palm m100 => Palm 515 => BB 7290 => BB 7100g => Treo 650 => BB 8700c => Nokia E62 (for 10 days) => Treo 750 => :Treo 750 with WM6:AT&T Tilt (for 20 days)=>BJII=>Treo 750 WM6=>Treo Pro WM 6.1(for sale)=>Treo 750 WM6 'til a GSM Pre comes up!
    yes . excited about the pre.. and for the first time, in a long time, i don;t fell like a sucker. every other plam phone i bought would be exciting but totaly diappointing (bugs, bugs, bugs) i think we all have very high hopes for this phone

i think april ... unless they really are becoming apple and deliver a product shortly after announcement. wouldn;t that be nice
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    yes . excited about the pre.. and for the first time, in a long time, i don;t fell like a sucker. every other plam phone i bought would be exciting but totaly diappointing (bugs, bugs, bugs) i think we all have very high hopes for this phone

i think april ... unless they really are becoming apple and deliver a product shortly after announcement. wouldn;t that be nice
    I got a Centro and its a solid phone but can't wait for the Pre. Also Apple took about 6 months to release the iPhone from the time they announce it.
    Global Posts
    143 Global Posts
    I cant wait either.... I think I will do whatever is necessary plan wise to get one (Im on sero currently but my contract is up next month)
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    I got a Centro and its a solid phone but can't wait for the Pre. Also Apple took about 6 months to release the iPhone from the time they announce it.
    wow .. 6 months? i did not realize it was that long - thanks miles

my centro is busted - 5 way nav doesn't work. kinda hoping to get my new phone ( A PRE !) sooner then later
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    I am ready to play with it but I am very content with my Centro
    Nokia American Idol Phone< Motorola RAZR<Nokia Flip Phone<Sidekick Slide<Palm Centro<HTC Snap

Currently Enjoying: Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    318 Global Posts
    I will be hitting F5 on my keyboard from now until the Pre is available.
    Quote Originally Posted by gjlowe View Post
    I will be hitting F5 on my keyboard from now until the Pre is available.
    Lol....hopefully it will come out soon, otherwise your F5 key will be toast or you're need a skin transplant for whatever finger you're using to hit it!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12