1.    #1  
    Does anyone know would it be possible to have multiple webpages open at once? Would it even be possible?
    Given the WebOS is a true multi-tasking OS, I don't see why not. I'd expect it to be possible to have two cards, each with a separate instance of the browser.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    I would be shocked if it did not allow multiple web pages to be open at the same time.
    They've demoed this before. You open up a new window in the browser and its a separate card that works independently of the first.
  5.    #5  
    Do you know where that video is? I would like to see it
    Quote Originally Posted by el_dheeb View Post
    No, but I it did happen.
    www.palm.com. Click on "See Pre at CES" on the right. I believe this demo video has what you need.

http://www.palm.com/us/products/phon...m-pre-ces.html
    Search on Youtube under Palm Pre. There are several videos of the official demo.

HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    yeah - based on how the OS was described, would be suprised if you could not
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.