Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker...ed-25M-in-Palm

I did not see this here yet. Interview of Roger McNamee, great ending.
    Very interesting. That guy is pretty entertaining.

My only worry is that there is so much focus on people who have contacts and calendars in 100 different places. Since getting my Palm Pilot circa 1996, I only have that stuf in one place--well two, my Palm Desktop and my Palm/Treo/Centro.

Again, thanks for the link.
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    i had the pleasure of meeting roger last month. very cool guy. this was a few weeks before CES & i knew he wouldn't be able to talk about the new device, so i didn't bring it up. i was DYING to ask him about it though! i didn't notice if he was wearing his utility belt.
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    I bet he wishes he would have invested more.

I bought 100 shares around the 15th of December for just under $2 a share. My broker looked up the stock and told me I was throughing my money away.

He called right after the Pre was annouced and asked why the hell I did not buy 1000 shares.

Yesterday it gained another 10% and closed just shy of $8 per share.

Palm is back!
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rc46 View Post
    I bet he wishes he would have invested more.

I bought 100 shares around the 15th of December for just under $2 a share. My broker looked up the stock and told me I was throughing my money away.

He called right after the Pre was annouced and asked why the hell I did not buy 1000 shares.

Yesterday it gained another 10% and closed just shy of $8 per share.

Palm is back!
    ditto. i bought shares at that time too & wished that i had bought way more. oh well, i've gained enough to buy 2 pres (hmm, what's worse than the name pre? the plural of pre!) & service for at least a year. the glass is more than half full.
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    i am punching myself right now for not buying Palm stocks when it was over a dollar!!! arrrgh!

someone please teach me next time

PS: Sara Lacy is hot!!
    I bought it a $9 a long time ago so it can go both ways.............