1.    #1  
    The guy who writes for the Pikesoft blog used to be a Palm developer. He stopped blogging about a year ago, I never bothered to remove his RSS feed from Google reader, and he just pumped out two highly technical posts about the inner workings of the Pre based on the screenshots of the SDK that Boy Genius posted.

Check out his blog posts here:

1. http://www.pikesoft.com/blog/index.php?itemid=207 titled "Is that a Java application server running on your Palm Pre?"

2. http://www.pikesoft.com/blog/index.php?itemid=204 titled Palm webOS applications are not "web apps"

Enjoy!
    I'm not a software expert, and the first link was a little over my head, but he seems to know his stuff AND he seems to be very excited about what may be possible with the setup Palm has implemented. Good news, great find! Thanks
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Thanks very much for that. Raises the excitement levels still further.
    One thing to keep in mind is that the first article at least is pure speculation based on screenshots of the Palm SDK.

The author hasn't used the SDK.
    Interesting:
    A developer who partnered with Palm told the press at CES that "everything he did before in Visual Studio he could do in Javascript on the Pre." If he was much of a Visual Studio developer at all that means there's a lot more than the HTML DOM being scripted there.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    One thing to keep in mind is that the first article at least is pure speculation based on screenshots of the Palm SDK.

The author hasn't used the SDK.
    Yes! I can read. (Why do you feel that you need to ***** my balloon?)

And it may not even be the Palm SDK if we are being picky.
    Great find. You must have flipped when those feeds came in!
    subscription post
    ONE can be spelled as NEO.
    There is no spoon.