Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The biggest problem with the Storm is not that it is buggy, it is a terrible designed device. The surepress keyboard was just a bad idea. Also, they took an OS not designed for touch and put it on a touchscreen device. It just doesn't work.
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mobileman View Post
    The biggest problem with the Storm is not that it is buggy, it is a terrible designed device. The surepress keyboard was just a bad idea. Also, they took an OS not designed for touch and put it on a touchscreen device. It just doesn't work.
    I 2nd this. I have one right now and the surepress keyboard makes me want to throw this phone out the window. I can text/email faster on my Nokia N95 and it doesn't even have a qwerty!
    When the BB Storm first came out, there was a line of a few dozen people waiting to get one at a local Verizon store. I wondered what all the hype was about. I've tried using the Storm for a few hours and found navigating the touch screen to be extremely frustrating. I spent more time trying to navigate to the correct screens than actually entering text. What a waste.

When the iPhone first came out, the lines outside the door were incredible at local stores. I saw people actually camping out overnight with sleeping bags and tents! They couldn't wait to buy an iPhone for $600, and then got dismayed by a discount price a few months later.

Will I be camping out at the local Sprint store for a Pre? Hmmm. NOT! I need to at least test out a working device at a store to make sure it works okay to my satisfaction before whipping out the credit card.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123