1.    #1  
    With Sprint finally allowing customers to do ESN swaps on line, theoretically, I could pay full price for the Pre, and keep my $30 SERO plan in place.

I did this exact thing last Summer switching out a Mogul for the 800W. It did not extend or alter my plan.

Does anyone see a flaw in my evil plan?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

I believe this was attempted with the Instinct and users were still forced to switch plans.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by compneo View Post
    I believe this was attempted with the Instinct and users were still forced to switch plans.
    Rat f@rts!
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Google Sprint Business Enterprise Customer Support

Call one of those numbers and tell you just need to do a quick ESN swap.

They wont even look up your account.

Its worked for me many times.
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011