1.    #1  
    I'm just curious as I debate waiting for the new Pre or replacing my dying 755p with another 755p. Will the internet browsing experience on the Pre be any faster than on the 755p? Thanks
    Global Posts
    253 Global Posts
    Probably, the 755 isn't running on the EVDO Rev-A network.
    The browsing experiance should be dramatically better on the Pre than on any PalmOS device because the PalmOS browser basically sucks.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADGrant View Post
    The browsing experiance should be dramatically better on the Pre than on any PalmOS device because the PalmOS browser basically sucks.

Nothing to Debate here..
    Just call me Berd.
    And take any videos you've seen of the Pre browser so far with a huge grain of salt. CES isn't exactly a great place for Wifi or any other kind of network connectivity just with so many radio signals in such a small area.
    Quote Originally Posted by ADGrant View Post
    I'll second that.

If you want to get an idea of how badly the tragically misnamed "Blazer" constrains your browsing experience, just tether a computer to your phone and browse over your now-amazingly-fast network connection.

Oy.