Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Does today's tweet from Palm mean anything?

"Sunday is the new Thursday."

Yeah, surely the Pre will be released on a Sunday since that's how Sprint does things. And yeah, I'm just trying to pull info from nothing b/c I'm starving for more info!
    Considering the device was revealed last Thursday, I would say we're in for a lot more information next Sunday and they're just trying to get some build up to it.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Makes sense to me....how about a SDK, price, and release date!
    I sure hope they don't release on a Sunday - their corporate stores here are all closed on Sundays!
    I think it means that there is something off-kilter in the pre's calendar app, and rather than fix it they are subtly trying to redefine the Gregorian calendar.

I also think that no IR on the pre is a deal-breaker, because I refuse to buy a phone that can't be used as a clunky remote with a crappy 32" range.

</sarcasm>
    Quote Originally Posted by EdCates View Post
    I think it means that there is something off-kilter in the pre's calendar app, and rather than fix it they are subtly trying to redefine the Gregorian calendar.

I also think that no IR on the pre is a deal-breaker, because I refuse to buy a phone that can't be used as a clunky remote with a crappy 32" range.

</sarcasm>
    Thanks for the laugh Ed.
    Given how may tech-types are on Twitter, I'm surprised how few people are following them. I guess they haven't advertised themselves much.
    Apparently it meant nothing and all of us are reading way too far into things.
    http://twitter.com/palm_inc/status/1112248225
    "@nlowhor It just meant it's been a long week."

http://twitter.com/palm_inc/status/1112246600
    "@jhoff80 Just meant to say that it felt like a Thursday. Nothing to see h ere, move along."
    Exactly.
    Quote Originally Posted by johncc View Post
    Thanks for the laugh Ed.
    You're welcome. I do what I can.