1.    #1  
    Any idea how the battery gets replaced? From the pics it looks like the camera is attached to the back panel of the phone. I wonder where the battery goes in?

I also wonder how the wireless charger works? The Palm site indicates that there is a different back cover if you use the Touchstone.
    Pilot 5K->Palm IIIc->Tungsten T/T2->Treo 650/680 -> Pre+ (1.4.5 & Uberkernel)
    I;m very curious about this too, This is a deal breaker for me without a replaceable/accessible battery.
    daThomas,

They pointed out several times during the announcement that it will have a removable battery (a little dig at Apple).
    I thought I saw an unexplained button somewhere, so it's probably... push a button, cover lifts off.
    It looks like you remove the battery cover and the Camera sight is basically a camera protector while the camera resides on the main phone itself.

Can anyone make out if there is a MicroSD slot there?!
    All the people that attended the events seems to be saying there is no expandable card slot .
    No memory card expansion because Palm "provided all the storage you need" with 8GB
    From pocketables.net, ah well... I'll still be there.
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    It looks like you remove the battery cover and the Camera sight is basically a camera protector while the camera resides on the main phone itself.

Where did you get this picture? It looks very messy inside the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by swieder View Post
    Where did you get this picture? It looks very messy inside the Pre.
    Pocketables.net have some good pics of the Pre.
  11.    #11  
    Pre on a stone.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Pls ignore