1.    #1  
    http://treocentral.com/content/Stories/2319-1.htm

Sorry for the poor audio on my end -- new microphone apparently thought it was more important to record the fan that it was to record my voice. I fixed as best I could. Will get back to the usual standards next time!
    Sheesh,
    Didn't you get any sleep last night?
    Thanks for the quick Treocast! Glad to hear the excitement coming from you about Pre. Finally, I too am excited for Palm. Glad to see they are back in the game. Oh and the audio quality isn't that bad, so it was Good news and Good news
    Great TreoCast guys! I am very excited to see Palm off to a great start in 2009. It has been a long time coming but we knew change was on its way. I have to seriously consider switching to Sprint so that I can purchase one of these babies! Looks like the developers site is up as well http://developer.palm.com/ . So it shouldn't take to long for Palm to release the SDK to the rest of the developer community. Hurry up and push these puppies out of door Palm and Sprint.
    "To learn to succeed, you must first learn to fail."
    ~Michael Jordan

"The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese."
    ~Author-Sir Colin Spedding

"If all else fails, immortality can always be assured by spectacular error. ~John Kenneth Galbraith, Money: Whence It Came, Where It Went"

Finally upgraded and dual-booting HP TouchPad running CM9. Look out world, here I come, ready or not! Now rocking the cancelled AT&T Pre3 no thanks to HP!
    You think you guys are excited, go listen to the engadget podcast. It's comical how much a Palm fanboy one of the hosts is. Sorry can't remember his name.
    audio sounded ok to me..
    Global Posts
    212 Global Posts
    dieter, you could barely contain yourself! your giddy excitement was quite contagious. thanks for sharing your observations!
    My journey: PalmPilotPro->PalmPilotIIIx->Treo300->Treo600->Treo650->Treo755p->Pre->FrankenPre2
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Great Podcast guys ! I believe the audio quality was okay. I didn't hear too much static. Keep it up !
    I enjoyed the podcast, thanks!

It was interesting to hear you guys discuss how the Pre is the culmination of what Palm was trying to do with the LifeDrive. Also I liked the comments about the vindication of Ed Colligan--all the things he said that everyone made fun of over the past couple of years, well, he wasn't talking through his hat after all!
    no, he really wasn't kidding...

thanks everyone