Page 1 of 42 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    When can I get my hands on this phone?

I can not believe that Palm has hit one out of the park here with this phone! (imho)

I used the 650, and 700p, and loved them, then jumped ship to htc because Palm was just stagnating. Wow I am really impressed!
    I just found out from a very credible source radio shack is getting this phone in April, and they usually don't get a phone at first launch so means sprint will have it by next month or march/April at the latest, I am super excited
    Yayyy
    Nokia American Idol Phone< Motorola RAZR<Nokia Flip Phone<Sidekick Slide<Palm Centro<HTC Snap

Currently Enjoying: Palm Pixi
    wow - that would be great. they would get it shortly after the Treo Pro ... interesting. 2 new Plams on sprint in the 1st quater.
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Quote Originally Posted by B-model View Post
    wow - that would be great. they would get it shortly after the Treo Pro ... interesting. 2 new Plams on sprint in the 1st quater.
    If it hits on April 1, I will be shocked but if it hits on April 15, I could believe that!
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    they're marketing it the same way the marketed the instinct...(hopefully with out the SE push)
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    Don't forget, Best Buy got the HTC Touch Pro a month before Sprint stores did. Maybe it's Radio Shacks turn for an exlusive.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    no ... rado shack getting an exclusive on a phone?? and a major phone release as well? has that ever happen before
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    I know that one of the two Sprint kiosks at Chesterfield Mall here in St. Louis is owned by Radio Shack, which also has a store there that sells Sprint phones. Radio Shack is a huge outlet, and if Best Buy can get an exlcusive, it's not impossible for Radio Shack to get one. I don't understand why Sprint wouldn't get them out to all Sprint outlets, private and company owned at the same time anyway unless they're getting paid for the exclusive.
    Kyocera 6035 > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650. All Verizon. Sprint Treo 755p, HTC Mogul & Centro
    Unlocked Treo 680 for trips outside Sprint's areas
    Global Posts
    83 Global Posts
    I hope the Pre comes out before 5/1. I can upgrade my Centro then. The Pre looks great, can't wait to play w/one.

Justin
    I hope it gets released before I change employers. That way I can take advantage of the Sprint discount my job provides.
    Any Sprint employees out there heard any rumors on release date? I'm eligible on 3/1 to upgrade... and my 755p got a big crack in the screen last week, dangit! Now the touchscreen is virtually useless... so, needless to say, I'm hoping for a sooner than later release date.
    Contract ends May 11 so can upgrade on March 11.
    Timed it perfectly to replace my 700p.
    Man, if it doesn't come out until May that will really suck. I want this thing out in February.

What's the holdup?
    sprint executive services reps are saying jan/feb....

Just read it on sprintusers....
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdavis55 View Post

I've owned tons of different Treos, and have always been among the first to buy them. It seems like every time Palm showed the new phone on their home page, it was VERY soon (like within a week) that they would allow us to actually order the phone.

What do you guys remember about their history with this? Isn't that about right?
    Yes pretty much when Palm and Sprint showed it on there page it was whithin weeks. The Centro was on palms page somewhere like 2 weeks before. The 800W it was days and the HTC Touch Pro was on sprints web site a few weeks before. Think it was 3. Considering all this and the fact that there are photos of the packaging I would guestimate that this should be shiping by the middle of Feb the lastest.

And they are saying Jan / feb on the Sprint user board where Sprint employess and workers post alot so I get the feeling were looking at Feb 15th. That would be sweet .

That will make almost four years. Was it a year for the iPhone?
    Up the next election, my citizens; always the next election.

That will make almost four years. Was it a year for the iPhone? Vaporware. Does it matter?
    Up the next election, my citizens; always the next election.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Yes pretty much when Palm and Sprint showed it on there page it was whithin weeks. The Centro was on palms page somewhere like 2 weeks before. The 800W it was days and the HTC Touch Pro was on sprints web site a few weeks before. Think it was 3. Considering all this and the fact that there are photos of the packaging I would guestimate that this should be shiping by the middle of Feb the lastest.

And they are saying Jan / feb on the Sprint user board where Sprint employess and workers post alot so I get the feeling were looking at Feb 15th. That would be sweet .

Yeah, I think you're right- unless they find some huge problem with the devices that they need to fix before releasing them.
Page 1 of 42 12345611 ... LastLast