Page 34 of 42 FirstFirst ... 242930313233343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 838
  1. #661  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I'm just gonna head over to my nearest department store, find a crazy sales clerk named Morty, buy me an Ultimate Remote, and fast forward to the day the Pre is released.

    Great NachoB and funny.
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
  2. #662  
    I wonder if Vyruzreaper has heard from his source lately?
  3. #663  
    As much as I want them to be successful, and the more exciting it would be to see lines at Sprint stores, I still hope I won't have to wait forever to get mine after it's released.

    Selfishness, it's human nature!
  4. #664  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I wonder if Vyruzreaper has heard from his source lately?
    We have played phone tag this past week. Since i moved to the LA area i dont see him in san jose anymore He left me a message that he has a surprise for me tho
  5. #665  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    We have played phone tag this past week. Since i moved to the LA area i dont see him in san jose anymore He left me a message that he has a surprise for me tho
    Why the unnecessary cruelty? He should have just left you a message...or text you!

    Ok, now I am giddy like a little girl....go call him...right now! lol.
  6. #666  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    As much as I want them to be successful, and the more exciting it would be to see lines at Sprint stores, I still hope I won't have to wait forever to get mine after it's released.

    Selfishness, it's human nature!
    I agree. And like I've said I hope Palm planned this out MUCH better than Nintendo's Wii. It's ridiculous having a high-demand product and not planning better for higher production.
  7. #667  
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    And like I've said I hope Palm planned this out MUCH better than Nintendo's Wii. .
    the Wii was a perfect launch from nintendos perspective. perception of shortage adds to hype. It is free adverting and sharpens demand and buyers' sense of value
  8. #668  
    it is not getting released 2/22. 2/15 was the date, but could no finish polishing the OS and having the SDK available by then.. supposedly. more info to come.. march seems like a solid date
  9. #669  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    it is not getting released 2/22. 2/15 was the date, but could no finish polishing the OS and having the SDK available by then.. supposedly. more info to come.. march seems like a solid date
    Tks for the update VR.
    Good Luck
  10. #670  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    it is not getting released 2/22. 2/15 was the date, but could no finish polishing the OS and having the SDK available by then.. supposedly. more info to come.. march seems like a solid date
    Thanks for the update. I think march seems reasonable.
  11. #671  
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdetailwd View Post
    Thanks for the update. I think march seems reasonable.

    Well for certain, Sprint has been showing them to it's inside crowd of reps. It would be nice to see it on the 22nd but I think the March 15 date is quite possible. As the Sprint Rep I talked with today had seen the Pre but had not played with it.
  12. #672  
    I called my rep back today and she read the email to me. It states exactly what I stated in the first entry of this thread. She said she was not permitted to forward the email unfortunately. At least it sounds close!
  13. #673  
    Quote Originally Posted by rcyphermd View Post
    I called my rep back today and she read the email to me. It states exactly what I stated in the first entry of this thread. She said she was not permitted to forward the email unfortunately. At least it sounds close!
    tell her to take a picutre of the email, or print it and fax it... something man.... dont mean to be rude, but there are soo many things going against the 2/22 date.
  14. #674  
    Quote Originally Posted by rcyphermd View Post
    I called my rep back today and she read the email to me. It states exactly what I stated in the first entry of this thread. She said she was not permitted to forward the email unfortunately. At least it sounds close!
    No offense but it would have leaked out of 100 places if this was the date.
  15. #675  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    tell her to take a picutre of the email, or print it and fax it... something man.... dont mean to be rude, but there are soo many things going against the 2/22 date.
    just as many as signs against march
  16. #676  
    Yeah, but March does sound more realistic. If you think about the time span given, March is right in the middle of it.

    LOL... yeah, I am really trying to connect pieces that don't really exist!
  17. #677  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    LOL... yeah, I am really trying to connect pieces that don't really exist!
    we all are!
  18. #678  
    Quote Originally Posted by aero View Post
    just as many as signs against march
    well with the 2/15 date to be releases, not having SDK done so being delayed from intended 2/15 date to the 3/15 in stock date on BGR, i think its probabaly the most solid date out of all we have seen
  19. #679  
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    well with the 2/15 date to be releases, not having SDK done so being delayed from intended 2/15 date to the 3/15 in stock date on BGR, i think its probabaly the most solid date out of all we have seen
    Did your friend ever tell you what the surprise was, or are you guys still playing phone tag? I hope it's a good surprise, not a bad one!
  20. #680  
    yeah, it was mostly about wimax stuff... he is gonna find out more info about the pre next week.. that is if its not out by this sunday :P haha

Posting Permissions