Palm Pre Phone
    Battery
    AC Charger
    MicroUSB Sync Cable
    Stereo Headset
    ????? ??????
    Terms and Conditions?
    From pocketables.net:
    I wouldn't assume this is the final packaging or the final list of contents. A lot can change between now and April / May / June.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
  4. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    I wouldn't assume this is the final packaging or the final list of contents. A lot can change between now and April / May / June.

I think the box is pretty good to go - the VP raved about it more than the phone, seriously he spent like five minutes talking about it and the design choices they'd made.
    Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    You are right on, considering the "packaging" consists of printed paper affixed onto an existing box. You can see this on some of the better pictures out there.

Packaging design is an entire field and fi you have worked in it you see the tell tale signs of mockup on some of the more clear pictures elsewhere.

Also Sprint's packaging, marks logos and identity are controlled down to the most minute detail to specific pantones, formal etc by book length documents. Where are the Sprint mark, colors, fonts etc.

I am not sure how some pices of paper, nicely cut and glued over an existing box, absent the carrier logos and colors, several other required logos qualify as breakthough pictures.

You are looking at one of probably 20 mock-ups designed. and all the evidence is that it is not final. the final maybe similar but this is obviously not it.

Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    I think the box is pretty good to go - the VP raved about it more than the phone, seriously he spent like five minutes talking about it and the design choices they'd made.
    let's hope Sprint cares when they decide what will be on their box, since they decide..