1.    #1  
    I was browsing on CNet looking for new information on the Palm Pre, and I ran across this picture:
    Attached Images Attached Images
    It's a skinny image stretched wide if it's anything at all.
    ^^ looks right to me
    We all know how the real picture looks like Let me google that for you.
    Hmmm...I'd actually prefer the larger keyboard! Too bad it's just a stretched out photo of the Pre.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Global Posts
    186 Global Posts
    The big surprise is that the Pre will have dual sliding keyboards.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by tarpon6 View Post
    The big surprise is that the Pre will have dual sliding keyboards.
    Yeah, the first software update will add the second one!
    Um if thats just a stretched out picture, then how come the phone dialer and is landscape mode as well? That actually looks nice. Id like that
    Quote Originally Posted by tripple_sinner View Post
    Um if thats just a stretched out picture, then how come the phone dialer and is landscape mode as well? That actually looks nice. Id like that

Because it's a stretched out picture...meaning everything in the picture is stretched, including the phone dialer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxidasical View Post
    Hmmm...I'd actually prefer the larger keyboard! Too bad it's just a stretched out photo of the Pre.
    There are so many landscape sliders out there, take your choice. I actually think the portrait slider kb is one of the main advantages to the PRE.
    my mogul has landscape slider, and i believe i will like the portrait slider much better. wont have to rotate every time i need to type.
    I see pandas.
    Quote Originally Posted by PrinceAlbert View Post
    my mogul has landscape slider, and i believe i will like the portrait slider much better. wont have to rotate every time i need to type.
    Yeah. Other than in the web browser most of the time you'll be in portrait anyways. I don't think you'll be rotating very often. Even on my iPod Touch I use portrait more often in Safari because it scrolls more than in landscape. I only go to landscape to zoom in more on text.
    Last edited by EeZeEpEe; 05/31/2009 at 05:28 PM.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    ^^

yeah I have a mogul too and it is really annoying how much you have to scroll in landscape...really gets old after a while. looking forward to portrait slider.
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    I prefer portrait to landscape keyboard because it's lame, in my opinion, to have to rotate your device when you want to type something.

Additionally, I cannot believe there are some people who do not understand it's simply a squished Pre in that pic. Come on, seriously?
    It might be kind of cool if the keyboard rotated or pivoted 90 degrees when it was open.
    Quote Originally Posted by LocoTreoGurl View Post
    It might be kind of cool if the keyboard rotated or pivoted 90 degrees when it was open.
    If only..... lol
    The real question is what happened to the face of the woman who wrote the article?! I hope that was distorted by a trick of the camera as well!
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
    The real question is what happened to the face of the woman who wrote the article?! I hope that was distorted by a trick of the camera as well!
    LMAO - I didn't realize it was a woman until you pointed that out!
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    yeah someone should def come out with a app so people can have a virtual keyboard that goes into landscape mode also