Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I love certain things about the new n some about the old...I am totally psyched about this phone and I love sprint...I was just thinking the other day that the Google OS phone for sprint will be the way for me cause of hating WM iv tried them all they are all the same slow laggy problematic and no newness or expandability. THIS changes it all. Palm being in the game longer then google is a good thing....I loved visual voicemail on the Instinct, will this have it? i hope so...thats BIG to me for some reason...the other BIG thing to me I used to love is Palm OS used to have your call log for years...i dont know if they realized but people would LOVE that and I miss that no other phones that....will this?
    Forever call log feature is important to me too. I hope they keep it.
    Same here. I do love the call log and hope they keep it.
    Just call me Berd.
  5.    #5  
    how about text msg to multiple recipients will this have a limit of 20 or for once if i want to wish my entire phonebook happy new year i can do it in one touch or even EASILY select who i want vs going back to the phonebook like most phones
  6.    #6  
    will the accessories be available in the box considering palm is known for being cheap as far as not including any accessories lol will they include dock and case and all
    Quote Originally Posted by hotis300boy View Post
    how about text msg to multiple recipients will this have a limit of 20 or for once if i want to wish my entire phonebook happy new year i can do it in one touch or even EASILY select who i want vs going back to the phonebook like most phones
    Just call me Berd.
    will the accessories be available in the box considering palm is known for being cheap as far as not including any accessories lol will they include dock and case and all
    Yep!
    Also; BT Headset, 3 Extra Batteries, and Redfly!
    Just call me Berd.
  9.    #9  
    based on what Hesse said this is the first phone on sprint where you send email and talk on the phone at the same time basically meaning you can do data at the same time, is this correct?
  10.    #10  
    picturemail FINALLY heh bye bye windows hello webOS hehe
    Global Posts
    132 Global Posts
    I hate all my friends who do this.

Well I don't really hate them; but it does annoy the crap out of me when I'm with other friends, and we all get the exact same text message at once. It's like spam.
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    i totally agree, it completely ruins a perfectly good beer pong game when your getting 30 txts of spam
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    A (I assume mockup) box Palm made seems to indicate no:

based on what Hesse said this is the first phone on sprint where you send email and talk on the phone at the same time basically meaning you can do data at the same time, is this correct?
    CDMA lacks the ability to have voice and data at the same time unlike GSM's 3G can.
    UNLESS you're talking about voice on voip and data through EVDO OR data on WIFI. but sprint has no current plans to have voice on voip, so Hesse meant talking on the phone and data through wifi at the same time.
    Wow, Stereo headset built packaged with the Pre, great .
    Quote Originally Posted by LupeValenz View Post
    Wow, Stereo headset built packaged with the Pre, great .
    That's no bigee, I gotta cheap pair in the box with my 700P.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    That's no bigee, I gotta cheap pair in the box with my 700P.
    Oh I know, I have the same. I was just hoping they continue this nice trend. Not bad of a headset they put in
    From what I saw on Palm's site, I am going to assume it has visual voicemail
    Nokia American Idol Phone< Motorola RAZR<Nokia Flip Phone<Sidekick Slide<Palm Centro<HTC Snap

Currently Enjoying: Palm Pixi
    This is CDMA Rev A, not the old CDMA.
    Quote Originally Posted by detective View Post
    This is CDMA Rev A, not the old CDMA.
    Your point is?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast