Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by detective View Post
    This is CDMA Rev A, not the old CDMA.
    I'm sure there are longer more detailed posts on this somewhere, but AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $CDMA$ $EVDO$ ($DO$ = $data$ $optimized$ $or$ $data$ $only$) $whether$ $it$'$s$ $Rev$ $0$ $or$ $Rev$ $A$ $cannot$ $handle$ $voice$ $and$ $data$ $simultaneously$. $CDMA$ $EVDV$ ($data$ $voice$) $is$ $needed$ $to$ $handle$ $the$ $two$ $at$ $once$.

In my opinion while this is a really nice features I think the way WCDMA handles voice and data together is one of the reasons the data service is so inconsistent and unreliable.
    I have visual voice mail on my 755p.

Check out the PhoneTag service (formerly Simulscribe). I uploaded my address book to their server, and when I get a voicemail it sends me an email (or text msg, if you prefer) that shows who the call came from. With email, it also transcribes the message so I can read it, or dial in and listen to it, or listen to it as a WMA attachment on the email.

Very slick.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.
    Sprint has the technology for Visual Voicemail since the Instinct has it. So it is possilbe that they could end up offering it (for a price).
    --Nextel Blackberry 7520 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Treo 755p -> Sprint Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by cckgz4 View Post
    From what I saw on Palm's site, I am going to assume it has visual voicemail
    I'm hoping you are right, but I didn't see anything that would make me assume one way or the other. I saw the voicemail icon on the dial pad and notification screen, where it indicated there were 2 new voicemails. I never saw any screen with visual voicemails listed though.

How about a link? Thanks!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12