Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    I recently emailed JuneFabrics, makers of Pdanet regarding a Palm Pre compatible version and this is the response I got:

Hi,

We will support Pre after it comes out, but we do not have a release date yet.

Thanks,
    June Fabrics PDA Software Support
    June Fabrics PDA Technology Group
    This is great!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Terriffic News.
    I'm not judging. I just like controversy...haha. I can probably count on two hands how many times I've tethered since I got my kyo 6030.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I like to tether in a pinch myself. I use it for backup internet and love the utility. I also use wifi on my phone when I could be using the Sprint network I think I use wifi more than tethering. Also this feature helps me justify my 175 dollars a month bill to Sprint. Not saying I'm right but don't think I'm unfair either.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrkalel View Post
    Hey guys, you know the reason that I believe they removed tethering is due to the incompatibility with the Everything type of plans... Let me explain...

I have recently changed over to the Everything Family Data plan, and I was told from multiple reps that Data Tethering is INCOMPATIBLE (I wanted to use my 800w) with either the Simply Every. or Everything Data (Family Versions as well)

So if Sprint is requiring either of those two plans (I believe)... it only makes sense that tethering isn't available

(as long as the info given to me was correct)
    This is not true. I use my 800W as a modem with the registry hack at least twice a week...Well, I use too until I bought the PRE!!!

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910