View Poll Results: How long until the GSM version drops?

Voters
298. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than a month.

14 4.70%
  • 1 to 2 months.

55 18.46%
  • 3 to 6 months.

105 35.23%
  • More than 6 months.

124 41.61%
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    I presume O2 will offer the Pre on PAYG, if so and you want it unlocked, you can buy the phone and ask for an unlock code which will cost you 15 or free if its been 12 months since you purchased.

The best data deal comes from 3, 15 for 5gb, Tmobile do 3gb for 15.
  2. Duo
    Quote Originally Posted by Dansus View Post
    I presume O2 will offer the Pre on PAYG, if so and you want it unlocked, you can buy the phone and ask for an unlock code which will cost you 15 or free if its been 12 months since you purchased.

I don't know about 3 but I don't believe that the T-Mobile monthly Internet Boosters are available on PAYG. All they seem to offer is 2.50 for 5 days.

I just left T-Mobile, I was on the 3GB tariff and it was 12.50 for 3GB (unless you added it to your contract in which case it was 10) and this included using the phone as a modem and a few other things. Otherwise it was 7.50 for 1GB or 5 if you added it to your contract. I don't remember what the 10GB tariff was but it wasn't too much.
    Global Posts
    99 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Duo View Post
    I don't know about 3 but I don't believe that the T-Mobile monthly Internet Boosters are available on PAYG. All they seem to offer is 2.50 for 5 days.

I just left T-Mobile, I was on the 3GB tariff and it was 12.50 for 3GB (unless you added it to your contract in which case it was 10) and this included using the phone as a modem and a few other things. Otherwise it was 7.50 for 1GB or 5 if you added it to your contract. I don't remember what the 10GB tariff was but it wasn't too much.
    Its called Web n Walk Max and i pay 12.50 extra for 10gb. If you have WnW basic already, its cheaper to upgrade to Plus and Max. (+5, +12.50)

PAYG is 1 per day or 2.50 for 5 days or 15 for a month.

If your after a sim only deal with Tmobile, Combi 20 with WnW is 20pm, giving you 600mins, 1000 texts and 1gb data. Good deal.

If you want data only, 3 kills it with their 5gb for 15 deal and you can use Skype over 3G.

If you want data and Hotspot access, O2's 15 data only deal gives you unlimited access to BT Open Zone.
    Last edited by Dansus; 09/24/2009 at 12:10 PM.
    I have anticipated this phone as much as the next person on these forums. I want it I want it I want it. Unfortunately I'm Dutch, and palm has no love for the Dutch.
    I am a sad panda.

Palm's a wonderful creative company in a sense, but it is also a company which has ignored me for years and is now actively working with it's partners to exclude me and millions of others from purchasing their product.

Looks like my best option is to spend 480+ euros on a phone with a kezboard.

I don't think so.
  5. Duo
    Its called Web n Walk Max and i pay 12.50 extra for 10gb. If you have WnW basic already, its cheaper to upgrade to Plus and Max. (+5, +12.50)

PAYG is 1 per day or 2.50 for 5 days or 15 for a month.

If your after a sim only deal with Tmobile, Combi 20 with WnW is 20pm, giving you 600mins, 1000 texts and 1gb data. Good deal.

If you want data only, 3 kills it with their 5gb for 15 deal and you can use Skype over 3G.

If you want data and Hotspot access, O2's 15 data only deal gives you unlimited access to BT Open Zone.
    Thanks. I hope that this phone will be available unlocked to buy outright from 3rd party vendors like every other phone out there. I just left my contract and I don't really want to enter into an 18-month or 24-month contract for this phone.

There were no PAYG packages listed on their website - hence my listing of the contract rates which were listed.

I currently use PAYG on Orange and buy unlimited data for 5 for 7 days as and when I need it (i.e. on holidays, road trips etc). With the Pre I expect to need it all the time to make the phone fully functional and sending a text every week to buy another 7 days would be a real pain. Do the other PAYG data deals offer auto renewal?
Page 24 of 24 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324