1. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Someone posted this in another thread but it's worth highlighting to people, the quality is a bit rough but you still get the idea of how the OS works - WANT WANT WANT!

http://qik.com/mp4/7046f81da22640db8...2c10d397.1.mp4
    Good find!
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Two years in development! How the heck dod they keep something this big that secret for so long? Great job on controlling news and on the new phone/OS.

Martin
    My PalmOS History (all phones w/Sprint)
    Palm again...
    Treo 755p - Palm Pre (pregistered) or Treo Pro
    PalmOne
    Treo 650
    Handspring...
    Treo 300
    Samsung...
    SPH-i300
    Sony...
    Clie PEG-N710C
    Palm...
    PalmPilot Professional - Palm IIIx - Palm Vx
  5. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
  6. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,556 Global Posts
    Another nice hands-on video, the interface looks very nice and isn't finished yet!

http://www.engadget.com/2009/01/08/p...ds-on-gallery/
    Global Posts
    72 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    Another nice hands-on video, the interface looks very nice and isn't finished yet!

http://www.engadget.com/2009/01/08/p...ds-on-gallery/
    Wow, that UI was SICK. Palm just cannibalized its future Sprint Treo Pro sales. I was planning on buying one (presumably) at the end of January, but will now have to pray that my 2 year old 700p makes it to June.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by elh1188 View Post
    Wow, that UI was SICK. Palm just cannibalized its future Sprint Treo Pro sales. I was planning on buying one (presumably) at the end of January, but will now have to pray that my 2 year old 700p makes it to June.

Same here, I have a 700p that is still kicking. I have to keep fending off peoples remarks about my nubby from my iphony friends
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Palm Pre (x2 referb)
    Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by elh1188 View Post
    I don't think that will happen. I'm fully expecting sprint to push the $99 SE plan on this phone. I just hope they will allow sero users like me to swap esn without changing my plan.
    I have never been excited about an unreleased gadget before. I'm not one of those guys that will stand in line for the brand new PS3 or iPod. It doesn't make sense to me. Even the iPhone didn't excite me much -- I was like "that's pretty cool", but I was never really excited enough to want to get one.

That's why I can't, for the life of me, figure why I'm so excited about this phone. Maybe my enthusiasm will wane eventually. I don't know. All I'm saying is -- right now, I want that phone in my hands. Right now.
    YouTube video of the introduction. Man, is it impressive: