1.    #1  
    Hello,
    I just purchased an Palm Pre 2, WebOs 2.2.4 - GSM version, unlocked, European version.
    The phone is activated by the former owner.
    Should I delete his profile? Or after that I will have problems to use my phone, because not be able to create a new profile?
    I read some posts and I found that some links for tools needed to install Preware and WebOs Doctor are not accessible at this moment, I am afraid that I will not be able to start the Pre again, after delete the old profile.
    On the other hand, I would like to install some other apps for emails and music instead of the pre-installed HP apps.
    Please let me know advices.
    Thanks!
    Liviu
    The profile is meaningless without the Palm Profile servers. I wouldn't worry about it. If you have to ever wipe or doctor, you'll have to bypass activation anyway.
  3.    #3  
    Hello Matt, Thank you for fast answer.
    I am now at this stage: I did step-by-step everything posted on "guide-coming-back-to-webos-in-2014-part-1", including patches for Google and Yahoo. Also I installed the Preware, and I installed the Certificate Grabber 0.5.8. Here I blocked, because launching it the message is "Unable to get installed certificate list". Note: I also installed and launch the Internals Pro too.
    The issue is that I could not installed my own company e-mail (we have our own server) and even the Google e-mail account is not accepted. I am not able to download the "Globalsign Root Certificate Updater" because the link provided here https://pivotce.com/2014/10/21/guide...n-2014-part-1/ is not working anymore...
  4.    #4  
    I finally solved everything!
    Thanks to all pasionate user from this forum who keep it alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by liviuionescu View Post
    I am not able to download the "Globalsign Root Certificate Updater" because the link provided here https://pivotce.com/2014/10/21/guide...n-2014-part-1/ is not working anymore...
    Can anyone see anything at all listed at App Gallery | webOS Nation ? I can't and I think that may be the problem...
    Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    Can anyone see anything at all listed at App Gallery | webOS Nation ?
    Nope, nothing when I try with my phone or Windows7 laptop...