Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Idk if you have a solution already, but Fyi: decent looking VZN Pre2 on ebay right now. Buy it now $43.

Honestly i should buy it as backup but i have an active Veer as backup already how much back up do i need.

And there's a Veer <$2 but had a reserve to be met.

This post is mainly for me to read in about oh, 5 years. I wonder if I'll be glad or mad at myself when i read it. Ha
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    Idk if you have a solution already, but Fyi: decent looking VZN Pre2 on ebay right now. Buy it now $43.

Honestly i should buy it as backup but i have an active Veer as backup already how much back up do i need.

And there's a Veer <$2 but had a reserve to be met.

This post is mainly for me to read in about oh, 5 years. I wonder if I'll be glad or mad at myself when i read it. Ha
    No solution as yet, and really only looking for unlocked gsm. I thought I found a gsm pre2 for $99 but they were selling what they didn't have, they cancelled the order. I am trying not to stress out about this anymore, my current phone still works for calls and messaging and I loaded up my music collection on it since I can now use nanplayer again since it was updated to work with webos 2x. Thanks to Grabber

A while back everything was back to normal but lost the evdo again.

As for what to could replace your pre2, I just saw this write up about blackberry releasing a new phone with only a 4.5 inch screen and a keyboard, no mention if is a slider tho. BlackBerry is reportedly going to release three new Android phones. Aw, BlackBerry | The Verge
    Thanks for posting that article.

While i appreciate that at least one MFG is building physical keyboards, they really just don't get it.

Their quote shows thay don't understand. No, we didnt want an entry level phone for $400. We wanted that Priv for a reasonable price. Imagine if they initially sold that phone at the $300 point it's at now? They should have flooded the market with a price too good to pass up! They could have really made a mark as different.

But instead...

they tried to price in exclusivity and priced themselves out of the market. Great phone, bad marketing! Duh! And they'll flop again if the same marketers are in charge. Three phones? See what sticks? Stinks of desperation instead of solid direction.

I'm waiting for Priv to really go on sale but by then use it on who? Att? Ugh.

Keep holding on, little Pre2. Your tour of duty does not appear to have an end in the near future!
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12