1.    #1  
    Anyone ever seen this?

Found on ebay.de: Palm BatteryCharger Akku Ladegerät HP/Palm WebOS Geräte Palm Pre, Pre Plus, Pre2 | eBay
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by poehoes; 04/14/2016 at 03:55 PM.
    Love mine! Mine has 2 Palm part numbers: on main label: 3404WW and then an add-on label was put on the main label with 3460WW if you get it, here is the indicator light key from the manual:
    Indicator lights
    • Solid red: indicates that the smartphone battery is being charged.
    • Solid green: indicates that the smartphone battery is charged.
    • Solid yellow: indicates that the battery being charged has become too hot or too cold to safely charge. Move the Battery Charger to a location that is at room temperature.
    • Flashing yellow: indicates a damaged smartphone battery or a power–supply error.
    Don't remember.. But I would love to have had one. Maybe it's not too late?
    Quote Originally Posted by poehoes View Post
    Seen one before. Don't have one.
    Well, seems I have it (still packaged in the material shown in the first pic).
    I think it was part of a car charging kit

As you can see, it has 2 charging ports
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mazzinia View Post
    Well, seems I have it (still packaged in the material shown in the first pic).
    I think it was part of a car charging kit

As you can see, it has 2 charging ports
    Looks the same as mine - what model number is yours?
    3404ww
    Very cool! I wonder what other accessories are out there.

I have this little connector that came with a Veer. It's not the magnetic to mini phono connector, it's kind of shaped like a replacement Christmas bulb, with two little prongs on one end. No idea what it does.

EDIT:

SO - while investigating this charger, i found this pic. Here's the connector I'm talking about. I guess it's for this charger. And now i remember it was included with a Palm branded car charger (the usb cig lighter shaped). Neat!

I see one of these on Amazon used for 27$ too.
    Last edited by TJs11thPre; 04/16/2016 at 02:40 AM.
    Sporting my 13th Pre device, a NOS unlocked ROW Pre3!
    Interesting. Sadly that cable was not present in the car set I got (was sneaked off some phone company, dunno if att or verizon or etc, no real packaging)
    That small connector was used by several Treos, Tungstens, the LifeDrive and the Centro. (Google "Athena-Connector" for the specs).
    That makes sense since the Palm Centro uses the same batteries as the Pre(+,2) and the Pixi.
    Best regards,
    Oliver