I simply use e-mail as notes; just write an mail without recipient, do not send it and swipe card away. Mail gets saved to Drafts folder, can be later read, edited and so on.
- "notes" synced across all devices that have e-mail client with IMAP
- all the fun stuff like text formatting, attachments, priorities
- no "they changed API again!" problem
- seamless Just Type integration
- easy to share (but... look below)
- harder to maintain structure (I have several folders under Drafts, but i.e. webOS mail client does not allow to move drafts between folders, or I didn't found a way)
- once shared, they migrate to Sent folder
- for some reason, my Pre seems to show some of the drafts twice; the effect does not propagate to other devices using the same account.