1.    #1  
    Hello
    it's a nightmare : i've forgotten my palm pre 2 in the TGV five days ago and no one has given it to me back.
    So can I do something to have "all my life" back with a sync or some thing else on my old palm pre +?
    thank you for your help ...
    laetitia
    we'll only if you have made your own backups... The servers have been shut down

if you did: Your BIG BACK UP / RESTORE thread for 2015
    Just to state the obvious: Any non-Palm profile synchronised items like calendar, contacts and email accounts can be resynced to a new device. Any thing else will need to have been manually backed up as poehoes states.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by poehoes View Post
    we'll only if you have made your own backups... The servers have been shut down

if you did: Your BIG BACK UP / RESTORE thread for 2015
    too bad no ! I was just thinking 4h before I forget my device in the train, that I had to many pictures contacts etc that I had't svaed on my computer... I was on vacation , no laptop ... and no one bring it to me back ...
    I'm going to leave palm :'( , very sad ! I've bought an one plus X nice but so big !!! and I'm afraid to drop it ! -my palm had resist lots of thing and I was more confident ...-
    Thank you so much for your help.
    I have an old palm pre . I'll try to repair it
    laetitia