Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    So I picked up a Pre2 on eBay just to play around with. already got Preware up and going. But I'm having issues syncing contacts with google and yahoo, already installed the patches for both but it still isn't working. Is it possible to import a vcard? Also, is the Facebook app toast? I get a 401 error "UNAUTORIZED Facebook login failed when in Dev mode,only app owners and test accts can use this method".. But ive got Dev Mode off,so im not sure what the issue is. Any help would be appreciated,
    Hi there,
    The FB app is totally broken... forget about it. Just use the browser with: x.facebook.com or m.facebook.com or touch.facebook.com. To upload photos and status updates you should try Quick Post for Facebook (thanks again to the developer for making it free here at webosnation).
    I recommend you to set DevMode on and leave it that way so no worries when installing stuff or using WOSQI.
    Check you webOS version, maybe the patches you installed for your contact problem are not for the version you have (2.1.0, 2.2.4 or maybe another one).
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Thanks for the response back. Is the Amazon MP3 app toast too? I re-uploaded all my contacts back to google via vcard on my computer and it took a little while but all my contacts came up after the gmail patch.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by guilledil View Post
    Hi there,
    The FB app is totally broken... forget about it. Just use the browser with: x.facebook.com or m.facebook.com or touch.facebook.com. To upload photos and status updates you should try Quick Post for Facebook (thanks again to the developer for making it free here at webosnation).
    I recommend you to set DevMode on and leave it that way so no worries when installing stuff or using WOSQI.
    Check you webOS version, maybe the patches you installed for your contact problem are not for the version you have (2.1.0, 2.2.4 or maybe another one).
    Also, do you have a link for Quick Post? Not seeing it in Pre-Ware and my searches are only shows lists for Quick Install.
    it is in the app section... i remember someone posted that the preware feeds were going to be fixed in dec. i guess the problem has not been solved yet. check: App Gallery | webOS Nation
    quick post for facebook is in page 2. install using wosqi
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3