Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Preemptive
  1.    #1  
    There is an app I have installed from app catalog and removed several times. Last action was to uninstall it, but now app catalog thinks it is still installed, i.e. in the app catalog I can only tap to launch, which of course does nothing.

is there any way I can fix this? I am trying to re-install especially now that cloud services are ending. The app in question is Audiophile, and links to its ipk are apparently dead.

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by jclin4 View Post
    There is an app I have installed from app catalog and removed several times. Last action was to uninstall it, but now app catalog thinks it is still installed, i.e. in the app catalog I can only tap to launch, which of course does nothing.

is there any way I can fix this? I am trying to re-install especially now that cloud services are ending. The app in question is Audiophile, and links to its ipk are apparently dead.

Thanks!
    Have you tried resetting the Pre2? Is the icon showing in the launcher? Can you see the app in Software Manager? If you can see it, tap on it and try Delete there.
    My gadget list-TouchPad, Pre 3, Pre 2, Pre+, Pixi+, Treo 700p, Treo 650, Centro, Handspring, Kyocera 6035, 7135-all with Verizon.
  3.    #4  
    Thanks for the responses. In software manager, under "other" tab, I see a single entry with blank icon and no title. There is however a version number 0.1.5, which curiously corresponds to the version number in the first link provided above.

I'll give it a shot and delete it.
  4.    #5  
    No go. Swiping and pressing delete in the popup confirmation does nothing. The screen just hangs.
    So you downloaded and reinstalled it from link above and that did not work ???
    need app name, version and device it was installed on so I can see whit I could do to help you with this
    Last edited by warlord9159; 10/25/2014 at 09:30 AM.
    PayPal Make a donation and/or hit the Thanks button please
    My home page. >>>>>CMCS<<<<

6.    #7  
    No, the link just points me back to the app catalog page for this app (Audiophile v0.1.5). There is only a tap to launch button (no option to install or remove), and tapping launch does nothing. I am on a Pre2 running 2.1.0
    Last edited by jclin4; 10/27/2014 at 11:14 AM.