1.    #1  
    I've done the FrankenPre several times but it's been a couple of years and I can't figure out which doctor to use this time. I've had both Verizon and unlocked ATT phones which worked well but now I'm going back to a New in box Verizon and would like to use the 2.2.4 doctor.
    I can't remember which Doctor corresponds to this setup. Is it the webosdoctorp224pre2-wr-2.2.4, the webosdoctorp102verizonwireless, the webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr, or something different.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm completely offline right now with my everyday phone!

Thanks for the help,
    Gene
    Quote Originally Posted by diabolical View Post
    I've done the FrankenPre several times but it's been a couple of years and I can't figure out which doctor to use this time. I've had both Verizon and unlocked ATT phones which worked well but now I'm going back to a New in box Verizon and would like to use the 2.2.4 doctor.
    I can't remember which Doctor corresponds to this setup. Is it the webosdoctorp224pre2-wr-2.2.4, the webosdoctorp102verizonwireless, the webosdoctorp103ueuna-wr, or something different.

Any help would be greatly appreciated as I'm completely offline right now with my everyday phone!

Thanks for the help,
    Gene
    The Verizon model has only two official Doctors webOS 2.0.1 and webOS 2.1.0, to get webOS 2.2.4 you have to build a meta-doctor Doctor using the scripts...