1.    #1  
    I'm trying uberkernel again to see if it will help with excessive lag in multitasking.

When I run Pandora through Bluetooth, sometimes the phone gets impossibly slow just trying to open the launcher.

I'm hoping this will help with that. I really wish i was better at diagnosis for this device. =(

Currently set to what ever is default after install.

Anyone have a preferred set of adjustments for power savings while improving my performance just a little?

Thanks in advance!
    Quote Originally Posted by TJs11thPre View Post
    I'm trying uberkernel again to see if it will help with excessive lag in multitasking.

When I run Pandora through Bluetooth, sometimes the phone gets impossibly slow just trying to open the launcher.

I'm hoping this will help with that. I really wish i was better at diagnosis for this device. =(

Currently set to what ever is default after install.

Anyone have a preferred set of adjustments for power savings while improving my performance just a little?

Thanks in advance!
    According to Govnah, I am using the OnDemandTcl 1200 profile. I changed it from the Uberkernel Default profile. OnDemandTcl 1200 seems to work well for me. Response is reasonable and battery life is good.
    On demand 1200 is what I have always used
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    On demand 1200 is what I have always used

Me too.
  5.    #5  
    Well then that's the one I'll try first. Thx!

No one has messed with that compression swap setting? I couldn't determine from comment history if that's best for models with less RAM, if it proved later to do more harm than good, or if it is great and should be switched on and set to a certain size.

I'll leave it alone for now.
  6.    #6  
    Is interesting watching govnah scroll stats while it's on the TS.

It's been idling with just a wifi connection, at 300mhz, 28*c, and loads around .3

I'm going to connect bt and run the music player, then pause it and start apollo, and see what the stats do.

Then switch to evdo data and see what that does.

I'm wondering about enabling screen state sensor in the adv settings for this config.

I've read some comments in the uberkernel 145 pg thread that someone experienced CPU hanging at max while the temp soared in the 50s. Xandros reported this with v224 which is current. I hope i don't experience this.
    I quit doing that just limit your google contacts updates to go every 24 hours and you'll save a lot of power... Since I've installed that patch on my frankepre2 I didn't even have to use Mode Switcher.
    Better battery life than using data for 5 min on the hour.